Went from bronze 20 percent winrate to gold 3 75 percent winrate , here is why

Silence.3702

im not trying to brag,show off or do anything similar, but to help simiar weaver players that has been struggling to compete like me

i personally did an immense amount of arena battles to reach a point where i can compete with bronze tier players, i wouldnt say that weaver is weak

but i would defenitly say that weaver requires a superior skill, hence a very good weaver would be at silver league while god tier weaver would find himself at plat/legend because you need to be jus tthat good.

but there are a couple of tips that drasitcally helped me improve, instantly. you either go mender / sage build, and you need to completely rely on your stances, i use personally 3 stances(shield stance, condition stance and stun evade) making me almost all of the fight immune to any CC which is an insane part of the game, then i know the roataiton perfectly and i know what every skill does and i know how to switch and when to switch to the skilli want at the exact time

so here are the tips

1) always rely on your stances, they are your biggest and most important win condition

2) Earth 5 and Fire 5 are your win condition make sure you hit them

3) Avoid water unless you wanna heal or youre against a forge holo/ reaper where you need to evade , in which case switch to earth and throw objectiles,they easily hit 3-5k dmg which is alot for evade attack dmg

4) Rememner that a weaver has god sustain, but you will lose to even the newest player in the game without pressure and dmg, sometimes even when i need health asap i prefer to go offensive because it makes players play much different, making them pressured instalty gives you a benfit

5) Holo is your worst matchup,by far. i;d say that it would be really hard for a mender weaver to kill a holo because they pretty much outsustain and out dmg you, your best bet to win a holo is to earth CC the guy with 3# followed up with cond stance, Earth 4 then 5, double attun to air, play 2 and 3 and pressure him by switching to fire and fire 2,sometimes it works against good holos

> @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> I don't want to be mean, but some precision on your build and weaponset might be able to clarify a bit what you're saying. You are probably using sword dagger because granted what you said that's the most likely weaponset, however, it would be nice of you to make it clear.

Yes, we are listening, i would like to know to, your story only tells half ...

Don't spam Twist of Fame to dodge dull attacks, keep them for huge CC like Holo, Mirage ...

Use primordial stance to put stack of vulnerability for your strong dmg skills, like dual attack fire/air or #3 air/air, earth#5, or use it to provide a knockback/blowout when range (like pew pew ranger)

Single element attunenement is lame; you can engage fight with air/air or fire/fire #3, but usual ; don't attune to single element.

You can switch elements when you're casting a skill, like earth #5. Exemple: you're fire/earth, casting #5 > Switch to air +primordial stance to put 8 vulnerability before earth#5 hits your enemies.

Cleansing : f2 f3, water #2 #4 #5, air AA #2 #5, twit of fate.

Signet of restoration trigger even if you don't hit anything, so NEVER stop to dodge/combo or AA in the void to regen life.

GG, you're immortal.

SPVP- Well back in 2015 I fought and defeat the Abjured 1 or 2 of them not when it's a pure team or without ESL guilds. I bea them again in 2016 with tempest and Ezpz you name it in Diamond league if It's only 1 or 2 of them. Ah you have to love pre nerf core ele or pre nerf tempest.......... But Weaver is no good. you are lacking to truely go toe to toe with Players. You are running a C+ card not a B+ or an A.

In WvW let's paint a happy landscape. Core ele can easily wiped out 1-3 players bursting in and out of combat since rotations and the build still had pressure. IOn 1v1 you only have to watch out for very high level Mesmers and Power necros in elite form if you are fighting on point. Once hot was released the power was really lacking duel to the massive all out core nerfs. But you are viable but can't catch people. Ele can't catch anyone and Reaper chill spam was painful.. Everyone can simplying run away from a tempest or ele with some movement skills or a soft port. Why the time POF came out ele is bad.. You notice after 2015- 2016 there were no longer any wvw roamer vids in North America since you can't META is everywhere and if you are equal skill you have no go. You would simpler be out played by a META.

But in EU watch all the vids carefully. Their Streamers or more vertern players post vids of farming new players. Even if you see some ele post they are based on some date EU vids from 1 years ago using NA meta builds from 2 years ago. in wvw that used to be SPVP metas from 2015.

Anyone can run away from a Weaver in wvw if they don't want to engage it. Mirage relies on 4-6 combos to deal some soft damage or pressure equaling 1-2 good hits from war, Holo or Power Reaper.

Weaver is a class with very telegraphic moves that have low damage or condi when ele used to have decent damage. You are doing x2 or 3 combos and doing less damage than a core fire ele but you have stability now to land on point.

Needs work in spvp.

But in wvw other than having issues catching runners.... that's like all of the POF metas excluiding or Core thieves and war. They seem ok. But still lacking real damage.

THIS is not street fight combo juggers mean nothing if some one can regen it all back during a battle faster than me if they have zero healing power and I have +700.

That's the biggest issue in the game EVERYONE IS AN ELE NOW! But escape faster with spammable movement skills cough ranger* or Mesmers or thieves or dish out ridiculous condi or power spikes. Ele can't really even as pure glass. Stop watching the two meta EU vids on youtube they are simply farming low level players on EU spvp or wvw. Watch carefully. Please!

> @"Waisenpai.6028" said:

> SPVP- Well back in 2015 I fought and defeat the Abjured 1 or 2 of them not when it's a pure team or without ESL guilds. I bea them again in 2016 with tempest and Ezpz you name it in Diamond league if It's only 1 or 2 of them. Ah you have to love pre nerf core ele or pre nerf tempest.......... But Weaver is no good. you are lacking to truely go toe to toe with Players. You are running a C+ card not a B+ or an A.

>

> In WvW let's paint a happy landscape. Core ele can easily wiped out 1-3 players bursting in and out of combat since rotations and the build still had pressure. IOn 1v1 you only have to watch out for very high level Mesmers and Power necros in elite form if you are fighting on point. Once hot was released the power was really lacking duel to the massive all out core nerfs. But you are viable but can't catch people. Ele can't catch anyone and Reaper chill spam was painful.. Everyone can simplying run away from a tempest or ele with some movement skills or a soft port. Why the time POF came out ele is bad.. You notice after 2015- 2016 there were no longer any wvw roamer vids in North America since you can't META is everywhere and if you are equal skill you have no go. You would simpler be out played by a META.

> But in EU watch all the vids carefully. Their Streamers or more vertern players post vids of farming new players. Even if you see some ele post they are based on some date EU vids from 1 years ago using NA meta builds from 2 years ago. in wvw that used to be SPVP metas from 2015.

>

> Anyone can run away from a Weaver in wvw if they don't want to engage it. Mirage relies on 4-6 combos to deal some soft damage or pressure equaling 1-2 good hits from war, Holo or Power Reaper.

>

> Weaver is a class with very telegraphic moves that have low damage or condi when ele used to have decent damage. You are doing x2 or 3 combos and doing less damage than a core fire ele but you have stability now to land on point.

>

> Needs work in spvp.

> But in wvw other than having issues catching runners.... that's like all of the POF metas excluiding or Core thieves and war. They seem ok. But still lacking real damage.

> THIS is not street fight combo juggers mean nothing if some one can regen it all back during a battle faster than me if they have zero healing power and I have +700.

>

>

> That's the biggest issue in the game EVERYONE IS AN ELE NOW! But escape faster with spammable movement skills cough ranger* or Mesmers or thieves or dish out ridiculous condi or power spikes. Ele can't really even as pure glass. Stop watching the two meta EU vids on youtube they are simply farming low level players on EU spvp or wvw. Watch carefully. Please!

>

While I agree with everything you say. It's very possible to win 1v1 with superior skill

I use sword/dagger

in wvw yes! But spvp I'm not sure you have limited theory crafting. See just use a generic build like this http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vFAQJAsYncMA94it4CG5CsSgFWAjIBcACAFbg8XF4eLHmPzA-jFCBQBb4BAAgTAQ+0DUJVK43+DPSJoZU+tV1VCAcAcezDgzP/8zP/82+8zP/8zP/8zP/8yAUMGA-w

OR if you want to be risky swap to

Which can be

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vFAQJAsdncMA94iVOAGOAsSgFJA7+RPpz0E9gVQNQYBEAOhA-j1xHABA8AAoTJY8nAA9U/ZJlfhv/g36BaHIA8OA+//b+////lBoYMA-w

These are old builds that everyone used in NA but gave up since it's easier just to play meta.

Being pure Marshall is nono or zerk or cele or cleric. Mix and match. But eatting saffron bread is a must with durabilty runes and sigil of energy. Barriers for melee fights and zerg fights. Speed/regen traitline is for spamming in and out of fast moving light range hit and runs. Remember to have a structure nearby if you need to run.

Last time I spvp was season 2. I got my wings and quit.