Zojja: Can we get some closure?

Devildoc.6721

> @"Warcry.1596" said:

> > @"Purgatori.3645" said:

> > I agree that we need closure. Anet knows that the community is aware of why Zojja is MIA (VA issues) and were good with it! Let's get Zojja back in play. I miss her.

>

> They are aware but won't contact Felicia about it. She has said she would love to do more if they reach out to her.

Actually heard this tid bit today after I had posted this. I wonder then, why they wont? Zojja is loved by many. Shes so sarcastic lol

> @"Purgatori.3645" said:

> > @"Warcry.1596" said:

> > > @"Purgatori.3645" said:

> > > I agree that we need closure. Anet knows that the community is aware of why Zojja is MIA (VA issues) and were good with it! Let's get Zojja back in play. I miss her.

> >

> > They are aware but won't contact Felicia about it. She has said she would love to do more if they reach out to her.

>

> Actually heard this tid bit today after I had posted this. I wonder then, why they wont? Zojja is loved by many. Shes so sarcastic lol

I'm sure there are reasons for it. Hard to say without hearing from them specifically.

> @"Windu The Forbidden One.6045" said:

> Same goes for the Pale Tree, Last time we saw the Pale Tree she was in critical condition, never heard from again, she could be dead for all we know.

>

If you do the Knight of the Thorn achievement/mini quest, you'll end up talking to the Pale Tree, and you'll receive a letter saying the Pale Tree has recovered a bit and wants to talk to you to thank you for restoring Caladbolg. This takes place after HoT since you start off by visiting a memorial to Trahearne in The Grove and requires having the Broken Caladbolg sword you get from the end of HoT though I'm not sure if it was given an exact year for when it happens.