Is there any other revenant except rytlock?

yefluke.3168

> @"yefluke.3168" said:

> I haven't seen him use renegade skill.... so it is quite weird if he only revenant and renegade skill never be used by any NPC.

>

> and how we can explain the revenant profession if our PC is revenant? was trained by Rytlock?

Trained by glint using the mist

Glint marks all of GW2 in more ways then one

U have too approach this differently

There were revenant before but rytlock was the first herald

Its just weird cuz The class and espec got Released at same time

And the rytlock himself is undermining this in his dialogues cuz He refer to revenant and not herald while its still what Makes sense The most

> @"Eekasqueak.7850" said:

> He uses revenant sword skills in combat all the time. I don't understand this never uses _renegade_ skills business.

Op was talking about the renegade elite, asking if there are some NPC ingame other than Rytlock (wich is a revenant/herald) that are canonically Renegade. And the answer is yes, u can find one “tutor” for every PoF elite’s specialization scattered in different Elona maps.

> @"Mirdave.2014" said:

> > @"Eekasqueak.7850" said:

> > He uses revenant sword skills in combat all the time. I don't understand this never uses _renegade_ skills business.

>

> Op was talking about the renegade elite, asking if there are some NPC ingame other than Rytlock (wich is a revenant/herald) that are canonically Renegade. And the answer is yes, u can find one “tutor” for every PoF elite’s specialization scattered in different Elona maps.

>

>

Oh I must have misread, yeah Rytlock is a herald.