EU - Welcome in Guild Wars 2 ! - Project NGC (Next Gen Commanders)

Birdack.6714

Greetings, fellow Tyrians and Elonians! I'd like to share with you all this idea. I'll try to organize Events 2 or 3 times each week; those events aim to gather all players, both veterans and newbies alike, in order to complete Meta Events, Dungeons and get tons of SHINIES togheter ^^ We want to welcome newomers in Guild Wars 2 and give Veteran Players some moments to break from Hard-difficulty contents and replenish their wallet and bank with "sweet sweet loot" .

There's a List of Meta Events, organized by TIER basing on their organizing difficulty, which will rotate each week. For example, "This week we have: TIER I - Core Tyria World Bosses and TIER III - Dragon's Stand !" .

We start with the following Meta Events, of course any suggestion about adding more Events i may not have mentioned, is mostly welcome ^^

This Community Event is meant to welcome you Newcomers mostly, so we want to make you feel more comfortable on your first steps into the Game and the first steps into the End-Game; most importantly, we want to introduce you to the whole Guild Wars 2 Community! ^^

**You'll receive notifications about the Schedule and the Events through the following channels: Official GW2 Forums, twitter @birdackgaming and In-Game LFG Tool ( Open the Contacts Panel, then LFG on the left side menu -- MENTORING section --> Adventurer's Guild ) .**

Please, be sure to let me know your feedback! ^^

**_META EVENTS_**

**TIER I** : Core Tyria World Bosses ( Core Game - Lv. Range: 1 - 80 ) / Bounties (Path of Fire req.)

**TIER II** : Dragon’s Stand (Heart of Thorns req.) / Palawadan (Path of Fire req.)

Greetings! Here we go for today's first #WelcomeToGW2 NGC Event: **TIER I Core Tyria World Bosses ( Core Game - Lv. Range: 1 - 80 )! **

We start at: 21:30 UTC+2 ---> Modniir Ulgoth // Waypoint: [&BLAAAAA=]

Group up in game: simply digit **/sqjoin Virgil Brightrage** in your chat, once you're in our Map.

I'll see you on the Field! ;)

> @"MightyOne.1742" said:

> Heya,this seems like a nice way to engage the community to play together and have fun!I think I will take a part of this by being in these events :D

>

That's great you're welcome, mate! ;) We'll see you tonight then! I'll keep you updated in less then a hour about the Event Start ;)

**UPDATE**

We've semplified the Meta Event Tier System for NGC Events, as follows:

META EVENTS

TIER I : Core Tyria World Bosses ( Core Game - Lv. Range: 1 - 80 ) / Bounties (Path of Fire req.)

TIER II : Dragon’s Stand (Heart of Thorns req.) / Palawadan (Path of Fire req.)

We tried to focus on Meta Events that are more difficult to plan, manage and organize, so that every player shall have a much easier access to them ;)

I'll see you on the next Event ;)

> @"Birdack.6714" said:

> **UPDATE**

> We've semplified the Meta Event Tier System for NGC Events, as follows:

>

> META EVENTS

>

> TIER I : Core Tyria World Bosses ( Core Game - Lv. Range: 1 - 80 ) / Bounties (Path of Fire req.)

>

> TIER II : Dragon’s Stand (Heart of Thorns req.) / Palawadan (Path of Fire req.)

>

> We tried to focus on Meta Events that are more difficult to plan, manage and organize, so that every player shall have a much easier access to them ;)

>

> I'll see you on the next Event ;)

Feedback always welcome! ;)

• 1 month later...