Guild wars 2 dragon outfit

Juraj.9350

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> Most players obtained the Outfit through the KFT promotion. Obtaining the code is now limited to US players; those outside the US either obtained it before the rules changed, or were gifted the code.

>

> Good luck.

Or tricked the app into believing they were in the US. With a little know-how (or following a guide that is sure to exist somewhere on the internet) it is currently possible for non-US players to get the codes.

You can get it through a promotion with a company called Kung Fu Tea. You have to download their app to a smartphone (or a PC with an Android emulator installed), link it to a Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account and then you get a code to apply to your GW2 account which gives you the dragon outfit.

Officially you have to be in the USA to qualify. Unofficially you can use a VPN or similar system to make it look like your PC is in the USA.

Full instructions are:

1.Download the KFT app from the Play Store (Android) or App Store (iPhone).

2.Open the app, click the 3 line menu icon at the top left and go to Social Rewards.

3.Click on Profile and select the option to Connect a Social Media Account.

4.Choose Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, put in your account details and push connect.

5.When it works the slider will be dark grey and stay over to the right and your profile picture from your social media account will appear on the profile page in the app.

6.Go back to Rewards and refresh until you see the GW2 promotions. Select the one for the in-game items (I can't remember what it's called).

7.When it's worked you'll have a message in the Profile section with the codes, which will also be emailed to you.

8.Go to the main GW2 site, click on Services > My Account, log in and click the big red 'Redeem a Code' button

9.Type in the code exactly as it appears, including the dashes. It will tell you if you got it right (or wrong).

10.Log into the game and you'll get your items in the mail.

If you don't have a Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account (or you don't want to link it to your real one) you can make one for free on any of those sites. If you don't have a smartphone you can download a program called Bluestacks (or any other Android emulator) to do it through your PC.

I redeemed both codes through the account page, but that's because I was away from home so I only had my phone and no way to log into the game. Of course I could have waited until I got home, but it was that or arguing on Twitter...

I seem to remember other people saying the heroic edition code had to be done through the website but the outfit code could be done either way, but I'm not sure and now have no way to check as I don't have a 3rd account or code.