The meta event in Jahai Bluffs is excellent, can we expect more content like this in future?

Specifically the meta event revolving around fighting the Death-Branded Shatterer. This was a really cool event (although I personally wish for slightly more involved meta events, a la Chak Gerent and Auric Basin). One thing that really made me happy was the rare cosmetic reward you added as a possible drop. This is something I see people getting quite excited by and already you will not fail to find people flocking to this event. Is it easy to create infusions as rewards? What might make you hesitate to add too many "ultra-rare" rewards?

Overall the episode was excellent on all fronts (art, story, new mastery and sustainable content), thank you!

> @"Nath Forge Tempete.1645" said:

> While we are the events on Jahai... Is there any issue with the way the mobs scales while we're defending the chantry? I mean it always fail in like 45 sec cause so many mobs are coming and are so hard to kill while there's only 1 players on each location.

That event doesn't reward anything special nor it's part of any achievement, so I think it's very low on priority.

> @"ProverbsofHell.2307" said:

> Specifically the meta event revolving around fighting the Death-Branded Shatterer. This was a really cool event (although I personally wish for slightly more involved meta events, a la Chak Gerent and Auric Basin). **One thing that really made me happy was the rare cosmetic reward you added as a possible drop.**

What is it? :o

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"ProverbsofHell.2307" said:

> > Specifically the meta event revolving around fighting the Death-Branded Shatterer. This was a really cool event (although I personally wish for slightly more involved meta events, a la Chak Gerent and Auric Basin). **One thing that really made me happy was the rare cosmetic reward you added as a possible drop.**

>

> What is it? :o

Anyone??

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > @"ProverbsofHell.2307" said:

> > > Specifically the meta event revolving around fighting the Death-Branded Shatterer. This was a really cool event (although I personally wish for slightly more involved meta events, a la Chak Gerent and Auric Basin). **One thing that really made me happy was the rare cosmetic reward you added as a possible drop.**

> >

> > What is it? :o

>

> Anyone??

The Death-Branded Shatterer event has a rare chance of dropping a new infusion.

> @"Susy.7529" said:

> > @"Nath Forge Tempete.1645" said:

> > While we are the events on Jahai... Is there any issue with the way the mobs scales while we're defending the chantry? I mean it always fail in like 45 sec cause so many mobs are coming and are so hard to kill while there's only 1 players on each location.

>

> That event doesn't reward anything special nor it's part of any achievement, so I think it's very low on priority.

No, but for something that's nearly constantly up and blocking progress on the heart, it sure would be nice to see it succeed. You can argue that killing the mobs gives progress on the heart, which I believe is true, but most players can't last long enough to that swarm to kill more than one or two.