Mini Springer Ramona recipe?

Malediktus.9250

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> I wonder what's involved in this recipe then. The mini springers still seem like a likely choice to me because they were released at the same time and it just makes sense to use springers to make a springer, but I'm not sure.

Maybe the favorite food of Ramona. It would make sense that the recipe involve items that have resemblance to the items used by that rabbit.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> I am making progress.

>

> I found 2 new items that fit together with the brown springer mini into the mystic forge. Now I just need to find the 4th item

> One of those items is account bound, which could explain why Ramona is account bound

Ill be eagerly watching this thread, just to see if you can get it!

> @"Dante.1763" said:

> > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > I am making progress.

> >

> > I found 2 new items that fit together with the brown springer mini into the mystic forge. Now I just need to find the 4th item

> > One of those items is account bound, which could explain why Ramona is account bound

>

> Ill be eagerly watching this thread, just to see if you can get it!

Same. I wonder if they have tried typical rabbit treats like carrots.

> "Hare Totem" from the heart in wayfarer hills + brown springer mini + unid dyes + xxx seems to be it if anyone wants to help searching

> at least those 3 items go together into the mystic forge for me

>

> tried all other mini springers and wasted 100s of gold which did not go together

Ill dig into it tommorow, what other items did you try?

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> Did you try it with the other springer kit minis? Work got crazy so I haven't had time to experiment much, but I still have them all in my inventory to try.

yes i had all 10 mini springers in my inventory, and only the brown one combined with the totem

none of the items in my material storage work, so i will have to check more heart vendors for strange items i guess

> > @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > Did you try it with the other springer kit minis? Work got crazy so I haven't had time to experiment much, but I still have them all in my inventory to try.

>

> yes i had all 10 mini springers in my inventory, and only the brown one combined with the totem

>

> none of the items in my material storage work, so i will have to check more heart vendors for strange items i guess

Try a carrot from that renown heart in desert highlands?

> @"Mewcifer.5198" said:

> > > @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > > Did you try it with the other springer kit minis? Work got crazy so I haven't had time to experiment much, but I still have them all in my inventory to try.

> >

> > yes i had all 10 mini springers in my inventory, and only the brown one combined with the totem

> >

> > none of the items in my material storage work, so i will have to check more heart vendors for strange items i guess

>

> Try a carrot from that renown heart in desert highlands?

I did, I even wasted 100 elegy mosaics on that gift of the springer

> @"Mewcifer.5198" said:

> > > @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > > Did you try it with the other springer kit minis? Work got crazy so I haven't had time to experiment much, but I still have them all in my inventory to try.

> >

> > yes i had all 10 mini springers in my inventory, and only the brown one combined with the totem

> >

> > none of the items in my material storage work, so i will have to check more heart vendors for strange items i guess

>

> Try a carrot from that renown heart in desert highlands?

Those can't be put into the Mystic Forge. I tried those, and the springer mount mini, a few days ago.

> > @"Mewcifer.5198" said:

> > > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > > > @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > > > Did you try it with the other springer kit minis? Work got crazy so I haven't had time to experiment much, but I still have them all in my inventory to try.

> > >

> > > yes i had all 10 mini springers in my inventory, and only the brown one combined with the totem

> > >

> > > none of the items in my material storage work, so i will have to check more heart vendors for strange items i guess

> >

> > Try a carrot from that renown heart in desert highlands?

>

> I did, I even wasted 100 elegy mosaics on that gift of the springer

Did you try a golden carrot as well?

> @"Sonoroho.5093" said:

> > > @"Mewcifer.5198" said:

> > > > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > > > > @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > > > > Did you try it with the other springer kit minis? Work got crazy so I haven't had time to experiment much, but I still have them all in my inventory to try.

> > > >

> > > > yes i had all 10 mini springers in my inventory, and only the brown one combined with the totem

> > > >

> > > > none of the items in my material storage work, so i will have to check more heart vendors for strange items i guess

> > >

> > > Try a carrot from that renown heart in desert highlands?

> >

> > I did, I even wasted 100 elegy mosaics on that gift of the springer

>

> Did you try a golden carrot as well?

yes, both the carrots itself and the item you can get for them from the heart vendor

Items which have been tried and cannot go in the Mystic Forge, or do not combine with a Mini Brown Springer Kit:

* Mini Springer Mount

* Tasty Carrot

* Tasty Golden Carrot

* Springer Carving

* Golden Springer Carving

* Sam (Fine)

* Handful of Bjarni's Bunny Food

* Gift of the Springer

* Rabbit Offering

* Potion of Jackalope Transformation

* Pile of Strange Fur

Items which DO combine with a Mini Brown Springer Kit:

* Other Mini Springer Kits

* Unidentified Dye

* Hare Totem

Edit: Even though it's secret I'm learning towards the idea that this will use inexpensive and relatively easy to get items, since it was intended as a gift for a developers sister. (Although I remember hearing that the invisible boots were a favour to someone at Anet who really wanted their character to have bare feet, so that may be completely wrong.)

> "Hare Totem" from the heart in wayfarer hills + brown springer mini + unid dyes + xxx seems to be it if anyone wants to help searching

> at least those 3 items go together into the mystic forge for me

>

> tried all other mini springers and wasted 100s of gold which did not go together

When I actually put the hare totem in with the Springer mini, the Dyes become greyed out, so they don't go in for me.

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> Awesome! Well done!

>

> Are you willing to give us the recipe? Or some hints?

I kinda don't want to because of its sentimental value! ><

Some may hate me for that. I did tell other players, but I'm terribad at updating the wiki, (and I don't live on this forum, for all the haters)