Deadeye needs to be nerfed.

DotDotWin.4357

> @"pureskullz.7536" said:

> > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > @"pureskullz.7536" said:

> > > @"Tiah.3091"

> > > Pretty much, it doesn't take much time to figure it out either and very easy to kill people with it the most I've pulled a 67 kill game and 2 deaths a few months ago in a spvp match thief already has a dmg lost in spvp so gives you an idea. kitten broke period

> >

> > Don't sPvP matches only last like, 10 minutes? So you got a kill every 10 seconds? Sure buddy.

>

> check again m8 it went to full timer

I wasn't aware that you could play against bots in sPvP! When do you think you'll be able to start playing rated games against real people? xD

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Izyuss:

norm. its not even needed to kneel as de.

So get weaker skills or need more points on kneel don't help -> imo reduse dmg of unkneelskills should be better.

The stealth uptime without shadow art should be max. 50% maybe, by not allow to stack stealth without shadow arts. at best stealth also cant be reseted (maybe cause you destealth) so you have to let run out or attack ;)

More "big" changes would only frustrate deadeyes and its not really needed. Cause you fix one of the biggest points, after that just look how it affects the game.

A faster fix for a player is to duell a friend that can play de to learn the moves cds and more.

> @"xp eke xp.6724" said:

> norm. its not even needed to kneel as de.

agreed but when you do is much better. :)

> So get weaker skills or need more points on kneel don't help -> imo reduse dmg of unkneelskills should be better.

"Kneeling focus on precision shots, that **mean more damage and less action** ". More damage means stronger skills, when i write about less action is because DE can spam alot of shots per second, imo less shots per second with the same damage will be good for reaction, and will synergizes well with choosing between [Maleficent Seven] and [be Quick or Be Killed], meaning more Dmg or becaming more fast.

> The stealth uptime without shadow art should be max. 50% maybe, by not allow to stack stealth without shadow arts. at best stealth also cant be reseted (maybe cause you destealth) so you have to let run out or attack ;)

Maybe [shadow Meld] should become a normal skill with less cooldown, this way player will be more in revealed, and won't always have a escape in stealth.

> More "big" changes would only frustrate deadeyes and its not really needed. Cause you fix one of the biggest points, after that just look how it affects the game.

Imo Deadeye should be difficult to play, forcing the player to do smart choices, mainly when using rifle.

> A faster fix for a player is to duell a friend that can play de to learn the moves cds and more.

I have done this, i 100% agree with your wise words

Btw, thanks for replaying my post.

> @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > deadeye is easily one of the worst things to ever happen to pvp in this game

> > it is a sin that they even let this class design leave the drawing board

>

> It's interesting. In a nonshooter like GW2, a class like Deadeye is going to really struggle balance wise between either being absurdly overpowered or absolutely useless. It's really hard to find that line where it's relatively balanced.

They're going to have to find that middle ground. I'm sorry but they have to. They released it. It doesn't matter if it's difficult. They released it, therefore it's their responsibility.

> @"DotDotWin.4357" said:

> I just wanted to add my voice to the chorus of people who are SICK AND kitten TIRED of having PVP be completely pointless if your team doesn't have a Deadeye and the other team does. They can kill you from half a map away and if you attack them they just dodge roll and go invisible.

>

> They just slaughter entire groups because we can't do a GOD kitten THING to kill them.

> They seem to have a limitless stream of 3 round bursts that mow down the people who are manage to survive their 20K-27K in instant opening attacks, from stealth.

> It's kitten and it needs to be heavily nerfed.

>

> [https://youtu.be/MUyBXzKbnR0](https://youtu.be/MUyBXzKbnR0 "https://youtu.be/MUyBXzKbnR0")

>

>

this was the most extra post ive ever read.