New Legendary design, thought process and how it fits in this episode.

First of all I love the new Legendary. I think it is one of the best looking one from 2nd generation of Legendary Weapons, if not one of the best looking skins in the game right now. Specially I adore the fact that we have a familiar as a vital part of the weapon.

Since inspiration is more than obvious I would like as about two other things.

First you guys mentioned before that you always try to fit the design well with the theme of the episode ae: Claw of Khan Ur and Olmakhan, Verdarach and primeval kings, or Shining Blade and well, shining blades. But I can't figure out the bridge behind the new legendary and how thematically it fits within the episode. Maybe there is none, and I don;t say there has to be, but if there is I would love to hear about it.

Second question is about the footprints effect. New scepters footprints seems to stay much longer on a ground than other Legendary weapons. Is that on purpose or is it some kind of visual bug?

Thank you for your time, and for the new amazing weapon!

> @"InkTide.1908" said:

> IMO, not having a lore connection is a small price to pay for skins as good as The Binding of Ipos and Xiuquatl.

"Good"?? :o Yes, the floating book and the little serpent familiar look fantastic. But the weapons themselves, namely the comically large monstrous claw and the gigantic bludgeoner they are trying to sell us as a "scepter" (which looks especially hilarious when worn attached to the belt) - really? Come on. :/

As for the main topic regarding lore: I would have preferred some story lore with all the legendaries, but as proven in the past we won't get any, ever.

> @"mindcircus.1506" said:

> > @"BigWhiteShogun.2591" said:

> > We got some lore with Verdarach so why not with this one :)

>

> We did?

> Because I am done the the third precursor for Verdarach, and am just grinding out the last things like mystic coins and amalgamated gemstones.

>

> ...And all I have learned about are mithril and elder wood.

It's here :)

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/releases/june-26-2018/

I hoped for at least that for the new scepter but it's pretty basic.