It wont open the game =[

Na Ju.4396

Hey everyone!

I just reinstalled GW2 after 2 years away. I had a problems with signing in since my account was connect it to an old phone number. after few days with costumer services I was able to "PLAY"!!!!! YAY...

BUT THAT wasnt the case. SO now my problem is the game is not working, It opens the Log-in screen and it says is 100% ready to play, but when I press it "PLAY" it looks like its ready to run the game, but after few mins it closes itself.

I tried to Re-intall the game and repair files but it still doing the same; I need help.I am very bad with computers so forgive me!

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> The 'uninstall' app does not work because it points to GW2.exe rather than GW2-64.exe.

> You can find information/trouble-shooting tips/instructions in the Knowledge Base accessed via the 'Support' link above/below.

> You can also contact the Tech CS Team via the same link.

>

> Good luck.

i tried to email them and havent replied to me in a few days =[

• 3 weeks later...

> @"Sinjin.8657" said:

> What did they do to fix it?

Windows 10? There's a bug where GW2 will fail to go full screen and simply exit, which can be fixed by using the -windowed option and manually setting your desired resolution. You can also reset your hardware-related settings by deleting the %appdata%/Guild Wars 2/ folder.

Other than that, it's generally caused by overlays or anything else that interferes with the graphics. MSI Afterburner / RivaTuner, arcdps, and Discord for example have been the usual causes for others.

> @"Healix.5819" said:

> > @"Sinjin.8657" said:

> > What did they do to fix it?

>

> Windows 10? There's a bug where GW2 will fail to go full screen and simply exit, which can be fixed by using the -windowed option and manually setting your desired resolution. You can also reset your hardware-related settings by deleting the %appdata%/Guild Wars 2/ folder.

>

> Other than that, it's generally caused by overlays or anything else that interferes with the graphics. MSI Afterburner / RivaTuner, arcdps, and Discord for example have been the usual causes for others.

Thanks so much! The windowed mode option worked!