Best GvG Guild, Man for Man, Pound for Pound

EremiteAngel.9765

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the last time eu beat na was when red guard was around.

there are decent players at eu but they are stuck to conforming to the norm - meta.

unlike in na where people experiment on builds and give an edge.

but i do hope more people try newer things in eu. else they will aways be 2 steps behind the na guys.

i doubt some there dont even use runes of the grove, plague doctors stats hybrid or other things.

> @"MadBomber.3719" said:

> > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > > @"TheDevilWithinU.7092" said:

> > > On EU nobody is really worth mentioning. Every time they have come to NA they've gotten waxed. On NA though I would say [Caed] by far. They've been undefeated since 2014 and still kicking. [KEK] would definitely be right behind them though. :)

> > >

> > > Edit: Both guilds on Fort Aspenwood currently

> >

> > yea i clearly remember when the "best" NA guild came over to EU to fight TA (team aggression) and got mobbed. i watched most of the fights and it was pathetic, NA necros running into the crowd of ppl watching and still getting dumped

> >

> > NA used to play lots of single target focus while EU just ran in a melee ball and NA wasnt able to focus single ppl out and just got destroyed, not sure which guild it was but they were supposed to be NAs "allstar" fighting guild ppl.

> >

> > that was some years ago i guess, but tbh there is no real gvg scene anymore, most if the best ppl just left the game and those would probably reck all of todays "best" guilds if they where still playing and up to date.

> >

> > stating that NA was always better than EU is a stretch tho

>

> you mean that USA guild? lol you do realize it was just random pugs, not even "all stars". congrats to EU for beating a pug guild. take what you can get i guess. NA has beaten both of your best guilds in TA and Ash. in case you forgot

Well I guess your all star pug guild had more balls than your top guilds omegalul. Come back again if NA guild fought on EU with the ping of doom.

> @"Elementalist Owner.7802" said:

>

> Do you not see the 3 videos above that show NA guilds beating the best EU guilds? Not that it really matters. I can't imagine being such a failure in life that I use my region to feel superior. I truly pity you.

I literally said NA is better.

NA education let you down? It's ok my friend!

We'll learn and become better TOGETHER!

> @"Storm.7190" said:

> NA WvW is absolute garbage, both at an open field level, and in GvGs. I had people from EU tell me their NA experiences and its absolutely laughable, among other things. And rQm transferred to EU because there is no NA GvG scene. Nice try though.

I mean eu in general was pretty horrendous too. Played there for a little over a month on vabbi most of the pugs and the organized groups were no better and often even worse than the trash tier guilds on na. The nice thing about eu guilds was that they would usually be willing to get wiped 10 times before rage logging instead of 2 or 3. It may be that there are still a few eu guilds who take gvg seriously but I would say on average eu skill levels are no higher than na.

> @"Israel.7056" said:

> > @"Storm.7190" said:

> > NA WvW is absolute garbage, both at an open field level, and in GvGs. I had people from EU tell me their NA experiences and its absolutely laughable, among other things. And rQm transferred to EU because there is no NA GvG scene. Nice try though.

>

> I mean eu in general was pretty horrendous too. Played there for a little over a month on vabbi most of the pugs and the organized groups were no better and often even worse than the trash tier guilds on na. The nice thing about eu guilds was that they would usually be willing to get wiped 10 times before rage logging instead of 2 or 3. It may be that there are still a few eu guilds who take gvg seriously but I would say on average eu skill levels are no higher than na.

I dunno about GvG, but I can add that I had a second account exclusively for roaming on EU, and their roamers were almost *all* potatoes. There was very little challenge in t1/2. NA absolutely crushes EU in terms of individual fighters it seems, so it doesn't instill much confidence in EU larger scale fights... This leads me to believe that @"Storm.7190" is a bit upset that evidence was provided in favor of NA GvG, and has yet to be seen for EU...

> @"Israel.7056" said:

> > @"Storm.7190" said:

> > NA WvW is absolute garbage, both at an open field level, and in GvGs. I had people from EU tell me their NA experiences and its absolutely laughable, among other things. And rQm transferred to EU because there is no NA GvG scene. Nice try though.

>

> I mean eu in general was pretty horrendous too. Played there for a little over a month on vabbi most of the pugs and the organized groups were no better and often even worse than the trash tier guilds on na. The nice thing about eu guilds was that they would usually be willing to get wiped 10 times before rage logging instead of 2 or 3. It may be that there are still a few eu guilds who take gvg seriously but I would say on average eu skill levels are no higher than na.

That's not constructive at all, now you're just flaming a region.

I can do it too for example: NA suck boo

> @"funassistant.6589" said:

> That's not constructive at all, now you're just flaming a region.

> I can do it too for example: NA suck boo

Just letting him know that EU in general is nothing special.

They have some really good players and some extremely bad players and a majority of their players are somewhere in the middle just like NA.

> @"Israel.7056" said:

> > @"funassistant.6589" said:

> > That's not constructive at all, now you're just flaming a region.

> > I can do it too for example: NA suck boo

>

> Just letting him know that EU in general is nothing special.

>

> They have some really good players and some extremely bad players and a majority of their players are somewhere in the middle just like NA.

Just letting you know that NA in general is nothing special.

They have some really good players and some extremely bad players and a majority of their players are somewhere in the middle just like EU.

I can do it too mom! Look I posted it again!

> @"funassistant.6589" said:

> > @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > @"funassistant.6589" said:

> > > That's not constructive at all, now you're just flaming a region.

> > > I can do it too for example: NA suck boo

> >

> > Just letting him know that EU in general is nothing special.

> >

> > They have some really good players and some extremely bad players and a majority of their players are somewhere in the middle just like NA.

>

> Just letting you know that NA in general is nothing special.

>

> They have some really good players and some extremely bad players and a majority of their players are somewhere in the middle just like EU.

> I can do it too mom! Look I posted it again!

>

Yeah and I already knew that. This whole EU vs NA thing is silly imo, there's hardly any difference between the two regions in terms of average skill level as far as I can tell.

EU was basically exactly the same as NA except that I saw Vabbi players being more willing in general to join squad and hop in coms for blobbing compared to a server like Mag but I just chalked that down to a difference in server culture. I did notice that some of the EU pins we faced were more tolerant of successive wipes but then again I also saw a few of the celeb Vabbi pins rage log after one or two fights on at least two occasions so I figure it all averages out in the long run.

The really nice thing about Vabbi was that they knew they were going to lose because they had zero coverage outside of prime so they just showed up for prime did the fights and logged and I liked that but I also saw the all too familiar siege turtle tactics I'm used to on NA being used by several of the servers Vabbi faced in the time I was there.

> @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > all these speculation is like shrodingers cat. only when a fight happens wil we know

>

> Ahh.. but either side that loses if it's not their home 'turf' will blame lag. Need a neutral third party 'region'

Maybe gw3 will have servers in Iceland so the western hemisphere can finally be known as the bestdern hemisphere... By everyone else.

Because we already know . ;)

> @"aspirine.6852" said:

> lol, this is still a thing when the good guilds have all gone to other games?

That's what surprises me too. The top guilds are long gone. NA's top guilds now were like mid-tier before. Most guilds now are carried by 5 or so players and anytime they try to disband and get other good players from dying guilds, it never works. If you look at the top NA players, check out how many guild names they've been under. Its not like it used to be and people need to be willing to accept that.

> > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > all these speculation is like shrodingers cat. only when a fight happens wil we know

>

> Ahh.. but either side that loses if it's not their home 'turf' will blame lag. Need a neutral third party 'region'

hehe.

well, it may not lag at all, even. =)

> @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > all these speculation is like shrodingers cat. only when a fight happens wil we know

> >

> > Ahh.. but either side that loses if it's not their home 'turf' will blame lag. Need a neutral third party 'region'

>

> Maybe gw3 will have servers in Iceland so the western hemisphere can finally be known as the bestdern hemisphere... By everyone else.

> Because we already know . ;)

>

Lol..

I'd still like to see something like the ladder system in GW1 where guilds from the different regions could battle each other, on somewhat of a level field.

> > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > > all these speculation is like shrodingers cat. only when a fight happens wil we know

> > >

> > > Ahh.. but either side that loses if it's not their home 'turf' will blame lag. Need a neutral third party 'region'

> >

> > Maybe gw3 will have servers in Iceland so the western hemisphere can finally be known as the bestdern hemisphere... By everyone else.

> > Because we already know . ;)

> >

>

> Lol..

>

> I'd still like to see something like the ladder system in GW1 where guilds from the different regions could battle each other, on somewhat of a level field.

Back in my formative years we had these things called "LAN parties" where we'd make a temporary interweeb and play with no lag. I imagine such thing would still work, after all they did spend what.. 200k on those sPvP tournaments, flying people around.

Shame nobody asked them to patronize GvG

> @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > all these speculation is like shrodingers cat. only when a fight happens wil we know

> >

> > Ahh.. but either side that loses if it's not their home 'turf' will blame lag. Need a neutral third party 'region'

>

> hehe.

>

> well, it may not lag at all, even. =)

Globe nearly 25,000 miles in circumference, speed of light, physics 101..

You get the idea