Warrior Weapon Traits. (For Balance Patch 2.10.18)

DanAlcedo.3281

Hi!

**The release is focused around updating some weapon traits to make them more broadly usable and splitting some skills between game modes**

Warrior has the most Weapon Traits of all classes, which means he has the least real Trait choices of all classes.

Lets take a look at them.

Note: I wont show the reduced recharge.

**[Axe Mastery]**

* Get ferocity while wielding an axe in either hand.

* Grant adrenaline when you critically strike with an axe.

**[sun and Moon Style]**

* Main hand—Interrupts grant quickness.

* Off Hand—Heal for a percent of your outgoing critical damage.

**[blademaster]**

* Conditions swords inflict gain increased duration.

**[shield Master]**

* Reflect missiles whenever you are blocking.

* Gain might when you block an attack.

**[Heat the Soul]**

* Gain condition damage while wielding a torch.

**[Quick Breathing]**

* Warhorn skills have an increased number of targets.

* Grant adrenaline per ally affected

**[Forceful Greatsword]**

* Gain might on a critical hit with a greatsword.

* Greatsword and spear skills deal more damage.

**[Merciless Hammer]**

*Deal increased damage with a hammer when attacking a foe that is dazed, knocked down, launched, or stunned.

* Inflict confusion when you interrupt enemy skills.

**[burning Arrows]**

* Dual shot causes burning.

**[Crack Shot]**

* Rifle shots gain bonus adrenaline.

**[sundering Mace]**

* Stuns, dazes, and knock downs applied by mace skills last longer against vulnerable foes.

As we can see, only the Shield, Hammer and Torch have effects has can be used by other Weapons.

Any ideas how to change the Traits so they have a more universal effect?

Let me try.

**[blademaster]**

* Conditions inflicted while wielding a sword gain increased duration.

**[Quick Breathing]**

* Grant adrenaline when you give an ally a Boon.

**[Forceful Greatsword]**

* Gain might on a critical hit.

**[Crack Shot]**

* Gain bonus adrenaline when you hit an enemy while being 600 Range away of higher.

**[sundering Mace]**

* Stuns, dazes, and knock downs applied by weapon skills last longer against vulnerable foes.

> @"DanAlcedo.3281" said:

> As we can see, only the Shield, Hammer and Torch have effects has can be used by other Weapons.

Iirc dagger does too but I kinda don't like it as it's quite restrictive in how these effects are applied, I'd rather have something like this:

* no dagger equipped—Heal for a high percentage of your outgoing critical damage.

* one dagger equipped—Heal for a percent of your outgoing critical damage and your Interrupts grant quickness. (Only occurs once per interval.)

* two daggers equipped—your Interrupts grant a high amount of quickness and the CD of your dagger skills is lowered by X percent.

maybe not quite on topic but for hammer trait id like to see a change in casttime, making it easier to actually connect your cc with the target instead of never hitting them...what do i get from dmg increase (which is kinda weak since it only works on cc'ed opponents, which is hilarious compared to other dmg modifiers out there and the amount of existing stunbreaks),

when i wont even be able to hit them because its so easy to dodge them because of long kitten casttimes

maybe not quite on topic but for hammer trait id like to see a change in casttime, making it easier to actually connect your cc with the target instead of never hitting them...what do i get from dmg increase (which is kinda weak since it only works on cc'ed opponents, which is hilarious compared to other dmg modifiers out there and the amount of existing stunbreaks),

when i wont even be able to hit them because its so easy to dodge them because of long kitten casttimes

> @"Opopanax.1803" said:

> Hammer trait combines with mace trait in Defense line. Weapons now apply confusion on stun or interrupts, and duration of stuns and interrupts last 1 sec longer.

sry but gtfo with your confusion :D. stuns and interrups last 1 sec longer + 20% cd reduction for mace/hammer. Even though we'd potentially have a 5 sec stun on hammer 5 then :worried: .