(Spoiler -- kind of) An Easier Way through Storm Tracking

• 1 year later...

> @"Game of Bones.8975" said:

> After 20-30 tries to get through this part of the story on my raptor (I'm not good a JPs), I tried to fly over it with a griffon and had no problem. I made it on my first attempt.

> I don't know if they'll close this loophole, but it's open now for those who need progress in the story.

omg after over 500 tries and counting if this works and they didnt nerf it I will kiss you. Seriously wonder if dev actually PLAYS the frustrations they end up creating. They wouldn't if they did...;

> @"procyon.2593" said:

> > @"Game of Bones.8975" said:

> > After 20-30 tries to get through this part of the story on my raptor (I'm not good a JPs), I tried to fly over it with a griffon and had no problem. I made it on my first attempt.

> > I don't know if they'll close this loophole, but it's open now for those who need progress in the story.

>

> omg after over 500 tries and counting if this works and they didnt nerf it I will kiss you. Seriously wonder if dev actually PLAYS the frustrations they end up creating. They wouldn't if they did...;

Glad I could help.

With the Skyscale it will be even easier.

I found it easier on the raptor - for the simply that the game does some positioning correction for you, it still does this on the griffon which can boost you in unexpected directions/often too far or too little.

They both need adjustments in how you use them to get through.

Does Anet even consider this a problem to be solved? A lot of people were talking openly about doing it on the griffon when the episode was released and as far as I know they never said anything about it.

It wouldn't surprise me if it says to do it on the raptor because the griffon is supposed to be optional and doing it on the springer, skimmer or jackal would be even worse than doing it on the raptor.