little suggestion for World Bosses

Many world bosses don't have mini.

It would really be a nice addition to have one mini for each world boss and a collection for all of that.

The boss models are already here and with little work Anet could give the many people who love this event the chance to show it to everyone.

I suggest 2 possibilities to obtain the minis:

1 - random drop as always

2- every boss drops a specific statuette/token which allows to build minis after X kills.

Some world bosses won't really be effective in transforming into a mini, but I understand your gripe. Taidha, the svanir chieftain elemental form (or some equvalent), the shatterer, ~~floppy wurm heads (for the TT crew)~~ (those exist) and a mini version of the Mk.II Assault Golem would all be nice.

edited for clarity -- thanks guys. skritt needs more caffeine.

This actually isn't a terrible idea, some of those bosses I've never actually seen underneath all the player skill effects :pensive:

TT minis already exist btw, full wurms for all three plus cobalt head. Crimson and amber heads never released for whatever reason . . .

> @"altermaven.7385" said:

> Some world bosses won't really be effective in transforming into a mini, but I understand your gripe. Taidha, the svanir chieftain elemental form (or some equvalent), the shatterer, floppy wurm heads (for the TT crew) and a mini version of the Mk.II Assault Golem would all be nice.

TT mini's already exsist, one for each wurm and one head

> @"derd.6413" said:

> > @"altermaven.7385" said:

> > Some world bosses won't really be effective in transforming into a mini, but I understand your gripe. Taidha, the svanir chieftain elemental form (or some equvalent), the shatterer, floppy wurm heads (for the TT crew) and a mini version of the Mk.II Assault Golem would all be nice.

>

> TT mini's already exsist, one for each wurm and one head

Well, I didn't know that. Only because I haven't really ran TT. I will update my post.