How would you change Griffon Stance

skystorm.9280

> @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> @"Crystal Paladin.3871"

>

> A Soulbeast can keep perma 25 stacks of might by using a traited WH5 with Sigil of Battle and merging with boon duration.

>

> And yes, those effects are still underwhelming. A ramping 5% crit chance for 6 seconds and ramping 4 stacks of might with OWP + barrage would never wipe mid. I don't even feel like I need to explain why.

>

> Anyways, I already detailed why your suggestion is worse than the current iteration. I won't repeat myself.

Sorry Sir, I was just suggesting what I would love to get from griphon stance... No need to get serious... There's no way my suggestion's going to be implemented in game... It's just a fantasy... With lion and eagle stuff and some lame imagination mixed together...

I will however take your suggestions about WH5 TRAIT and sigil of battle and try to get **_perma 25 might stacks_** in my build

Edit:

This is my **_experimental_** build btw

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQNBjOD7kSFojXshXwVQgrFsUIYMDg2Vq7pLEtCA5X3tb5tEF+G-jZBXABP/AAO+KAoZZAA2fY5DCAA

Was thinking if I could perma 25might, I would swap Marauder's with assasin and get some extra ferocity... And try it out on a golem... ;)