Winds of Disenchantment is stifling WvW class diversity.

Frick.2635

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> Winds is strong, but in my experience how its portrayed here doesnt really mesh with reality. Spellbreakers have made up a small part of zergs since PoF while the fb/necro combo has remained the core. There is much more pushes going on now because the melee can move but they are most definetly not deciding battles, heavy aoe bombing still does that (ie necros).

>

> Calling it "toilet bowl" meta is really weird too. When was it ever called that?! Its always been pirateship meta.

>

> What stiffles the meta is the preconception that a hammer must be met with a hammer in battle, instead of trying to work around it. The zergs complaining about winds will be 50 man meta zergs relying on winds. You know what the greatest threat to a 50 man raid we had the other day was? 3 thieves. Just that. 3 god kitten staff jumping perma evading thieves that instakilled anything an arms length outside the ball.

I've seen countless Daredevils the last weeks and I'm already sick and tired of getting 16k Vaulted lol

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic