Your favorite change of this patch?

EremiteAngel.9765

The necromancer changes this patch were pretty neutral. The focus5 buff is okay, although I don’t think Necro really lacks damage by any means.

Reaper in general from the previous patch was significant. The simple change to onslaught and soul reaping crit trait thingy really opens up different build styles for reaper (was getting tired of having to be locked into Spite). Might is now no longer needed in order to do damage on the build, and I’ve been playing around with a boonmancer build that works very well. So ya as of right now Reaper is in a good place and is fun to play again.

> @"Axl.8924" said:

> Personally i'm not a fan of the nerf to mobility, but i rarely if ever use dagger.The rest is kinda meh.Life blast one is a really nice change, and its about time core got a large buff.

Quickening Thirst is now a flat 25% movespeed buff so long as your health is above 75%, regardless of weapon used.

Unless you are consistently below 75% health, it's a mobility buff. If you were already using that trait or don't have a better option.