How many of you guys actually like decapping as your primary objective in pvp?

TorQ.7041

> @"Jack Redline.5379" said:

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > And jack before u blast me I’m nobody and will tell u straight up I suck even tho been playing a number of yrs:)

>

> I frankly dont care enough to blast on you or something. I am nobody as well. But the thing is just because someone gets famous by dropping YT vids doesnt mean they are THE BEST thief ever. There might be THE best thief out there not posting vids ever in his life and you simply dont know about him. Lets say it like this. Sind and Vallun are the best thieves you know about. Also playing power thief these days is like riding a motorcycle. Playing condi is like riding bicycle. If you get to hill such as lets say someone with tons of condi cleanses or stuns. Motorcycle will get you over it easily cuz it has the powerful engine which will push you through. Bicycle tho will require that you work hard with your legs to push yourself up the hill. And that is the exact same way it works in pvp as far as thief goes. I wont admire someone who plays power because i know those are either one shot gimicks or blink and hide flies. So if there is some The best thief we dont know about, he plays condi not power because he is The best and can afford playing condi cuz his skill allows him to play whatever the hell he wants because he is the best. that is what i have to say to this

U realize Sind competed in the gw2 comps when they existed right? That’s how he got respect,not thru iUtube,and it’s gw2 no player is famous lol

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> > And jack before u blast me I’m nobody and will tell u straight up I suck even tho been playing a number of yrs:)

>

> I frankly dont care enough to blast on you or something. I am nobody as well. But the thing is just because someone gets famous by dropping YT vids doesnt mean they are THE BEST thief ever. There might be THE best thief out there not posting vids ever in his life and you simply dont know about him. Lets say it like this. Sind and Vallun are the best thieves you know about. Also playing power thief these days is like riding a motorcycle. Playing condi is like riding bicycle. If you get to hill such as lets say someone with tons of condi cleanses or stuns. Motorcycle will get you over it easily cuz it has the powerful engine which will push you through. Bicycle tho will require that you work hard with your legs to push yourself up the hill. And that is the exact same way it works in pvp as far as thief goes. I wont admire someone who plays power because i know those are either one shot gimicks or blink and hide flies. So if there is some The best thief we dont know about, he plays condi not power because he is The best and can afford playing condi cuz his skill allows him to play whatever the hell he wants because he is the best. that is what i have to say to this

Ur opinion is ur own man and ur definitely entitled to it just no need to hate on some one in a public forum especially when we both kno he’d more than likely school u,but atleast if u paid very close attention ya may learn somthin :) no disrespect meant!

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> And for the record micheal Jordan coulda been a mediocre bball player compared to a handful of non recognized/discovered players but how likely is that,same kitten,not really a good way to avaluate skill

you are willingly not taking into consideration clear possibility. and that is enough for me. Also i am not entitled to anything. please keep americanism's in america in EU we dont use such noble words. It is simply my oppinion and you dont need to shove in my face the fact i have an oppinion. And yes if you disagree you may and we dont need to talk about this. I read yours you read mine we disagree you said your version i said mine. We still disagree. the end.

You wont change others mind. good day

> > And for the record micheal Jordan coulda been a mediocre bball player compared to a handful of non recognized/discovered players but how likely is that,same kitten,not really a good way to avaluate skill

>

> you are willingly not taking into consideration clear possibility. and that is enough for me. Also i am not entitled to anything. please keep americanism's in america in EU we dont use such noble words. It is simply my oppinion and you dont need to shove in my face the fact i have an oppinion. And yes if you disagree you may and we dont need to talk about this. I read yours you read mine we disagree you said your version i said mine. We still disagree. the end.

> You wont change others mind. good day

I’m canadian bud! Also I don’t disagree with the fact that there’s probably amazing players out there not known,ofcourse there is,was just saying that doesn’t discredit players like Sind,vallun from being ONE of the better players out there does it? It’s just fortunate that they take the time to share there tips etc in streams and tube videos. A good day to u to man :)

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

xD I will just say this last thing since it made me laugh out loud in the mid of night xD

Me : ''please keep americanism's in america in EU we dont use such noble words.''

You : ''I'm canadian bud!''

World map:

![](https://i.imgur.com/HZJQK4I.gif "")

Canada :

![](https://i.imgur.com/QuzlCOS.jpg "")

Just saying bro xD

Most of my Thief PvP time was within the first 1-2 years. Gradually patch by patch over the years has made thief less and less of a duelist. If you had all the votes from players who dont play anymore it would be resoundingly "no" and most of the people who didn't like cap/decap have already left. I still play the game because I like the story and overall design of the game. I stopped pvping a long time ago.

Nothing makes me more angry in this game than how they changed the direction of thief from stealth assassin to circus acrobat nibble port nibble port.

> @"Cobrakon.3108" said:

> Most of my Thief PvP time was within the first 1-2 years. Gradually patch by patch over the years has made thief less and less of a duelist. If you had all the votes from players who dont play anymore it would be resoundingly "no" and most of the people who didn't like cap/decap have already left. I still play the game because I like the story and overall design of the game. I stopped pvping a long time ago.

>

> Nothing makes me more angry in this game than how they changed the direction of thief from stealth assassin to circus acrobat nibble port nibble port.

Could always play deadeye =] every one will hate you but you will feel like a stealth assassin. Can very quick snipe and finished the downed body in seconds. Feels good. People will cry and hate but that makes it even better to play.

>

yes all these underground players who are sick players that we have never seen who plays condi which is the hardest build to play as thief

> @"Cobrakon.3108" said:

> I still play the game because I like the story and overall design of the game. I stopped pvping a long time ago.

Tell me about it. Its like the story/world designers have to work extra hard to make up for the "balance" the balance team produces (every 6 months or so). If it werent for the amazing design/world id be long gone from the game in general, period

On topic, last time ive pvped (pre-hot, pre daredevil, ran something with shadow arts iirc because there werent any dashies yet) it was kinda fun to be a nuisance and just decap and otherwise dance around all the tryhards, running away, only attacking in +1 situations. But that might have also been because i sucked otherwise in actual "fair" fights and had trouble getting anything tanky like a vanilla guardian off a point XD