Anyone know when the Kodan meta starts? (Meta for Chuka & Champawat)

> @"ZarexWolf.5637" said:

> I checked the wikia, well soon to be named fandom (ugh,) and it doesn't have it listed at all. I really need it for the first collection set.

Use the official wiki:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Chuka_and_Champawat_I:_The_Hunt

That event happens all the time on a fairly short respawn and doesn't have a set timer, I had no problem doing that part of the collection.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Server_reset

Reset is at 1am UTC+1 which is 10pm EST I think

> > @"Tails.9372" said:

> > The one with the assassin? That one is buggy, HF. The only thing you can do is try again after the weekly reset.

>

>Then, how is everyone getting the legendary longbow

Chuka is a shortbow.

I don't know if it was a typo, but it would be sad if you went through all of this thinking it's a longbow only to receive a shortbow.

> @"Haishao.6851" said:

> Chuka is a shortbow.

>

> I don't know if it was a typo, but it would be sad if you went through all of this thinking it's a longbow only to receive a shortbow.

I was thinking the same thing.

> Then, how is everyone getting the legendary longbow then and when does it reset? (EST preferably, please?)

I would report the event bug, then check every day if I could get on a new map instance for this one. It is not the only event required for legendary collections that is buggy and gets stuck.

> @"Haishao.6851" said:

> > @"ZarexWolf.5637" said:

> > > @"Tails.9372" said:

> > > The one with the assassin? That one is buggy, HF. The only thing you can do is try again after the weekly reset.

> >

> >Then, how is everyone getting the legendary longbow

> Chuka is a shortbow.

>

> I don't know if it was a typo, but it would be sad if you went through all of this thinking it's a longbow only to receive a shortbow.

>

Wish someone told me a lot sooner... Well, at least it's still usable for my ranger or thief.

> > @"Haishao.6851" said:

> > > @"ZarexWolf.5637" said:

> > > > @"Tails.9372" said:

> > > > The one with the assassin? That one is buggy, HF. The only thing you can do is try again after the weekly reset.

> > >

> > >Then, how is everyone getting the legendary longbow

> > Chuka is a shortbow.

> >

> > I don't know if it was a typo, but it would be sad if you went through all of this thinking it's a longbow only to receive a shortbow.

> >

>

> Wish someone told me a lot sooner... Well, at least it's still usable for my ranger or thief.

At least you're only on the first collection, so you haven't sunk a lot of materials into it!

If your goal is a legendary *long*bow and don't like Kudzu, it's quite likely that next LW episode will release with the 2nd generation Longbow - there's only two weapons left to release, Longbow and Greatsword.

If instead it's specifically C&C you want, carry on :)

Also, as mentioned previously, the *official* wiki is almost always the best source of information about things in the game. You can even reach it by typing /wiki into the chat box!

> @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > > @"Haishao.6851" said:

> > > > @"ZarexWolf.5637" said:

> > > > > @"Tails.9372" said:

> > > > > The one with the assassin? That one is buggy, HF. The only thing you can do is try again after the weekly reset.

> > > >

> > > >Then, how is everyone getting the legendary longbow

> > > Chuka is a shortbow.

> > >

> > > I don't know if it was a typo, but it would be sad if you went through all of this thinking it's a longbow only to receive a shortbow.

> > >

> >

> > Wish someone told me a lot sooner... Well, at least it's still usable for my ranger or thief.

>

> At least you're only on the first collection, so you haven't sunk a lot of materials into it!

>

> If your goal is a legendary *long*bow and don't like Kudzu, it's quite likely that next LW episode will release with the 2nd generation Longbow - there's only two weapons left to release, Longbow and Greatsword.

>

> If instead it's specifically C&C you want, carry on :)

>

> Also, as mentioned previously, the *official* wiki is almost always the best source of information about things in the game. You can even reach it by typing /wiki into the chat box!

I hope so, along with a few good pets.

> > @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > > > @"Haishao.6851" said:

> > > > > @"ZarexWolf.5637" said:

> > > > > > @"Tails.9372" said:

> > > > > > The one with the assassin? That one is buggy, HF. The only thing you can do is try again after the weekly reset.

> > > > >

> > > > >Then, how is everyone getting the legendary longbow

> > > > Chuka is a shortbow.

> > > >

> > > > I don't know if it was a typo, but it would be sad if you went through all of this thinking it's a longbow only to receive a shortbow.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Wish someone told me a lot sooner... Well, at least it's still usable for my ranger or thief.

> >

> > At least you're only on the first collection, so you haven't sunk a lot of materials into it!

> >

> > If your goal is a legendary *long*bow and don't like Kudzu, it's quite likely that next LW episode will release with the 2nd generation Longbow - there's only two weapons left to release, Longbow and Greatsword.

> >

> > If instead it's specifically C&C you want, carry on :)

> >

> > Also, as mentioned previously, the *official* wiki is almost always the best source of information about things in the game. You can even reach it by typing /wiki into the chat box!

>

> I hope so, along with a few good pets.

I don't think there's been any new pets released in LW episodes so far, so I wouldn't expect them... But the gen 2 longbow (I'm waiting for it myself) is at most ~5 months away, more likely 1-2 months away (I absolutely expect greatsword to be last). If that one is your goal, start saving up *tons* of Elder Wood and Mithril, as the new ones don't have collections.

> @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > > @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > > > > @"Haishao.6851" said:

> > > > > > @"ZarexWolf.5637" said:

> > > > > > > @"Tails.9372" said:

> > > > > > > The one with the assassin? That one is buggy, HF. The only thing you can do is try again after the weekly reset.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >Then, how is everyone getting the legendary longbow

> > > > > Chuka is a shortbow.

> > > > >

> > > > > I don't know if it was a typo, but it would be sad if you went through all of this thinking it's a longbow only to receive a shortbow.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Wish someone told me a lot sooner... Well, at least it's still usable for my ranger or thief.

> > >

> > > At least you're only on the first collection, so you haven't sunk a lot of materials into it!

> > >

> > > If your goal is a legendary *long*bow and don't like Kudzu, it's quite likely that next LW episode will release with the 2nd generation Longbow - there's only two weapons left to release, Longbow and Greatsword.

> > >

> > > If instead it's specifically C&C you want, carry on :)

> > >

> > > Also, as mentioned previously, the *official* wiki is almost always the best source of information about things in the game. You can even reach it by typing /wiki into the chat box!

> >

> > I hope so, along with a few good pets.

>

> I don't think there's been any new pets released in LW episodes so far, so I wouldn't expect them... But the gen 2 longbow (I'm waiting for it myself) is at most ~5 months away, more likely 1-2 months away (I absolutely expect greatsword to be last). If that one is your goal, start saving up *tons* of Elder Wood and Mithril, as the new ones don't have collections.

Yeah, I'm still going for Chuka and Champawat, if I can find a good build to include them in, but if I can't I'll just stock up completely on those and clovers.

> > @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > > > @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > > > > @"ZarexWolf.5637" said:

> > > > > > @"Haishao.6851" said:

> > > > > > > @"ZarexWolf.5637" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Tails.9372" said:

> > > > > > > > The one with the assassin? That one is buggy, HF. The only thing you can do is try again after the weekly reset.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >Then, how is everyone getting the legendary longbow

> > > > > > Chuka is a shortbow.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I don't know if it was a typo, but it would be sad if you went through all of this thinking it's a longbow only to receive a shortbow.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Wish someone told me a lot sooner... Well, at least it's still usable for my ranger or thief.

> > > >

> > > > At least you're only on the first collection, so you haven't sunk a lot of materials into it!

> > > >

> > > > If your goal is a legendary *long*bow and don't like Kudzu, it's quite likely that next LW episode will release with the 2nd generation Longbow - there's only two weapons left to release, Longbow and Greatsword.

> > > >

> > > > If instead it's specifically C&C you want, carry on :)

> > > >

> > > > Also, as mentioned previously, the *official* wiki is almost always the best source of information about things in the game. You can even reach it by typing /wiki into the chat box!

> > >

> > > I hope so, along with a few good pets.

> >

> > I don't think there's been any new pets released in LW episodes so far, so I wouldn't expect them... But the gen 2 longbow (I'm waiting for it myself) is at most ~5 months away, more likely 1-2 months away (I absolutely expect greatsword to be last). If that one is your goal, start saving up *tons* of Elder Wood and Mithril, as the new ones don't have collections.

>

> Yeah, I'm still going for Chuka and Champawat, if I can find a good build to include them in, but if I can't I'll just stock up completely on those and clovers.

I think Chuka and Champawat is the best looking bow in the game. The new longbow may turn out to be better but it'll be hard to beat shooting tigers into people's faces! :)

> @"Pifil.5193" said:

> > > @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > > > > @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > > > > > @"ZarexWolf.5637" said:

> > > > > > > @"Haishao.6851" said:

> > > > > > > > @"ZarexWolf.5637" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Tails.9372" said:

> > > > > > > > > The one with the assassin? That one is buggy, HF. The only thing you can do is try again after the weekly reset.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >Then, how is everyone getting the legendary longbow

> > > > > > > Chuka is a shortbow.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I don't know if it was a typo, but it would be sad if you went through all of this thinking it's a longbow only to receive a shortbow.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Wish someone told me a lot sooner... Well, at least it's still usable for my ranger or thief.

> > > > >

> > > > > At least you're only on the first collection, so you haven't sunk a lot of materials into it!

> > > > >

> > > > > If your goal is a legendary *long*bow and don't like Kudzu, it's quite likely that next LW episode will release with the 2nd generation Longbow - there's only two weapons left to release, Longbow and Greatsword.

> > > > >

> > > > > If instead it's specifically C&C you want, carry on :)

> > > > >

> > > > > Also, as mentioned previously, the *official* wiki is almost always the best source of information about things in the game. You can even reach it by typing /wiki into the chat box!

> > > >

> > > > I hope so, along with a few good pets.

> > >

> > > I don't think there's been any new pets released in LW episodes so far, so I wouldn't expect them... But the gen 2 longbow (I'm waiting for it myself) is at most ~5 months away, more likely 1-2 months away (I absolutely expect greatsword to be last). If that one is your goal, start saving up *tons* of Elder Wood and Mithril, as the new ones don't have collections.

> >

> > Yeah, I'm still going for Chuka and Champawat, if I can find a good build to include them in, but if I can't I'll just stock up completely on those and clovers.

>

> I think Chuka and Champawat is the best looking bow in the game. The new longbow may turn out to be better but it'll be hard to beat shooting tigers into people's faces! :)

Well, we'll just have to wait and see.