Map track bar

Well, I can't, but thanks for asking.

What would be the purpose? I don't spend enough time doing HoT maps to think of the progress bar and how it could be transferred to other maps.

Please give us a little more of what you hope to gain that isn't already a part of current game content.

Maybe the progress bar was an experiment that had little impact so it wasn't worth expanding to PoF and beyond?

ok i will explain myself better, in some map u got https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Map_meta_event bar over your map, so i'm asking if is possible to have for the https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Map_bonus_reward ok? it will be usefull to see the progression and also "track reward" or maybe an idea will be to put reward track for items like those and pvp / www related, becouse pvp and www got rewards for pve things, i know this was made to make more users come to www and pvp but also we have lot of pp that don't play on www or pve so maybe a correlate pve track for pvp and www stuff will be great, but in my mind the more usefull will be the map bonus reward track, they don't need to change as rotation or reward but just to see progress properly on map and next objects.

ps why i ask for this one reason is that the map track reward is "Diminishing returns" so i can track my progress finisch the 8000 points for map track and then i go in other map, as now i cannot see if i'm over the 8000 and i don't get the reward anymore (so is useless stay in that map if need to farm that material) also it will be great if we can say how it work properly if the track will be repetible as daily or week (daily account based will be the best option)

I don't think it's that necessary. A reward is awarded every 2 (or so) events; the map shows the next reward (when moused over); the 8000-point cap resets weekly. If you are on a map, and do not get a reward after 2 events, change maps for a few events; if you come back and still receive no rewards, you've hit the cap - otherwise, you had hit DR.

Good luck.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> I don't think it's that necessary. A reward is awarded every 2 (or so) events; the map shows the next reward (when moused over); the 8000-point cap resets weekly. If you are on a map, and do not get a reward after 2 events, change maps for a few events; if you come back and still receive no rewards, you've hit the cap - otherwise, you had hit DR.

>

> Good luck.

So, you're saying that all the information that can be obtained from that bar has to be guessed through several trials and errors, and yet "it's not necessary". I don't even know how to react to that piece of conformism.