Renegade solo and openworld spec?

Substatic.6958

> @Aomine.5012 said:

> I faceroll open-world with my Power Renegade in PoF maps. (Full Zerk)

> The facerollness is on the degree of nature magic Soulbeast + Jaracanda in open world, you just never die, lots of break bar, very tanky because of life leach and so on.

> I run Kalla, Dwarf, utilizing life leach mechanic , can self stack 25 mights , fury , protection very quickly, and can aoe stun a group of foes.

> Two of the best open world builds I've seen so far. (I have all 9 classes fully geared)

What the hell are you running?

I've been running condi Renegade open world. It really is an easy spec, sure, but Im not getting nearly enough might, protection of Superspeed and I'd like, or how much you're describing it. Can you Share what you're running?

> @otto.5684 said:

> If Kall's Fervor is shareable, it will add an addition level of power creep and add another "must have elite" in raid scenario. Design wise this is not good, and the direction in PoF was to ensure not to add these must use elites. Is Renegade good? No it is not, but it needs self buffs not group buffs.

I agree about the negatives of power creep but since the old forum and original leaks, all the raiders(not me btw) wanted a spot and since dps was low, Fervor was their ticket. Seem like Renegade is performing well in initial DPS golem tests which is good to hear.

Personally, I want Kalla to be faster. Everything is slow and clunky. From firing autos at 3/4 sec to cast times on every utility. The point I was making is Renegade was nerf before it came out. It may be presumptuous to assume Fervor was intended to be shared but Icerazor not having chill, stunbreak on heal, and the ridiculously low dmg during beta weekend made people wonder why this spec even existed. People were scratching their heads as to how these tacked-on, bargain bin F-skills made sense. Not to mention, these new skills competed for the same shallow energy pool that we were starving for. It was the saddest, yet funniest thing seeing wooden potatoes complaining about energy and dying constantly on stream to pvp npcs as a Renegade. Reducing energy cost and bumping numbers is a good start but more needs to change.

I reported the Soulcleave bug on this new forum and it gets patched instantly yet Blood Fury not affecting bleed duration is still bugged since beta weekend. I'm still missing arrows on uneven terrain with Sevenshot.

> @SrebX.6498 said:

> > @Aomine.5012 said:

> > I faceroll open-world with my Power Renegade in PoF maps. (Full Zerk)

> > The facerollness is on the degree of nature magic Soulbeast + Jaracanda in open world, you just never die, lots of break bar, very tanky because of life leach and so on.

> > I run Kalla, Dwarf, utilizing life leach mechanic , can self stack 25 mights , fury , protection very quickly, and can aoe stun a group of foes.

> > Two of the best open world builds I've seen so far. (I have all 9 classes fully geared)

>

> What the hell are you running?

> I've been running condi Renegade open world. It really is an easy spec, sure, but Im not getting nearly enough might, protection of Superspeed and I'd like, or how much you're describing it. Can you Share what you're running?

Not Aomine, but I probably ran the same trait line. Ashen Demeanor + Vindication = 25 vulnerability and 25 might (Darkrazor, Icerazor). You get fury very quickly (Don't forget you get a free 33% crit chance when you're 100% endurance) and if you want protection, you trait for All for One.

People seem to be glued on Blood Fury and Lasting Legacy. Yes they are the best traits for raids dps, but for your average open PvE play, Ashen Demeanor and Vindication are probably better choices.