GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

> @"Mareak Humner.5672" said:

> The ballcap!

> I forgot what it is called, but it is a baseball cap with the GW2 logo on it. It's sexy, it's savage, it's stylish and LEGENDARY! (when applicable).

> :-)

It was an item for the first 2 weeks of the game to celebrate the launch. Re-releasing it would kind of be a slap in the face of those who were actually there to get it. And it's called (Celebration Hat) :) Hopefully ANET will leave it as is with no return.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"SnowHawk.3615" said:

> More outfits that conform to the races like the marriage outfits did.

> Less buttcapes- NO MORE TRENCHCOAT OUTFITS

> More items that give us hair even if it's preset.

> New cosmetic options -NOT just new colors for other races

> New hair and face options for Charr, Norn, Asura, Sylvari.

>

>

>

This!!!!!

Searched for this and didn't quite see it. After trying to go to the third page of the results, it changed it's mind about them existing, so might have missed something. Why not create equipable animation changes? I imagine this wouldn't work in a pvp-like environment, though, so I guess it'd have to be disabled in pvp and wvw, unfortunately. Alternatively, you could include an option in the menu to not see animation changes on your end. Maybe you could attach them to certain skins you could sell. "If you buy this exclusive staff for x class, you'll instead have spear animations." Maybe a pipe dream, but it could be neat.

> @"Edelweiss.4261" said:

> Searched for this and didn't quite see it. After trying to go to the third page of the results, it changed it's mind about them existing, so might have missed something. Why not create equipable animation changes? I imagine this wouldn't work in a pvp-like environment, though, so I guess it'd have to be disabled in pvp and wvw, unfortunately. Alternatively, you could include an option in the menu to not see animation changes on your end. Maybe you could attach them to certain skins you could sell. "If you buy this exclusive staff for x class, you'll instead have spear animations." Maybe a pipe dream, but it could be neat.

I like this. They could also utilise non-attack specific animations. Something like customised running, how you hold your weapon, idle, sheathing or drawing weapons, jumping, dodging etc

Looking for the chaos gloves and glowing crimson mask as well as for the foefire armor skins.

Also the Wreath of Cooperation hasn’t been in the store since forever :open_mouth:

Furthermore I‘d love to see all Gw1 weapons make a comeback in the shop and I unfortunately missed Rox quiver so I hope this one will return soon again (alternatively the mercenary backpack would be nice too)

> @"MattDu.7123" said:

> Can you make Hall of Monuments reward points a gem store item, I know i could play Guild Wars 1 to unlock my missing ranger pets, some skins and minis but do you really want me to go off and play a different game or continue spending time and money in this one?

cmooon dude, you want to be special like those who played GW1 for years...won't happen.

Please, return unbound magic gathering tools. I know they were on for few days but I've missed them :(

PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEAAASSSSEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Put The Magneton Hammer in the game!!!!!!!!! A lot of people are asking for it in Map chat and I know a LOT of Asura players that have been waiting forever for Inqest and Asura themed skins! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Do the right thing. There are no Asuran-themed Legendaries and very very few Asuran Skins that exist. Please make this hammer and these other skins available.

Inquest Mega Spanner,

Inquest Tuning Rod,

and the Phase Scapel

<3 Zakk