GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Charr faces, horns and manes. Preferably antler-inspired horns, one version with shaman'y/seer decorations. Less huge hairstyles for male charr, but with nice braids/dreads and some shaman'y/seer decorations.

Less dog-looking faces for male charr, but slender ones like Bangars!

I still cant get my shaman/Tribal look after 7 years with my ranger charr just right.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please make all the Olmakhan horns properly available in the makeover kit and give male Charr access to the glowy horns. Would also like to see more hairstyles and faces for Charr, many of the exclusive ones feel kinda like jokes.

Also, I'd personally like to see some more Flame Legion outfits and/or armor skins. I really like the look of things like Flame Legion Shamans and Igniters but can't really make a character look like that myself. At least not whenever I've tried...

anet i want to get Mini Avian 3 Pack. pls put it in gem store. there is no possibility to get it. Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlock is impossible. if u cant sell it to me from gem store-make it in Black Lion Miniature Claim Ticket vendor. if u made it dont waste your work without let me to get it-its the only mini which i want and want it a lot-give me some possibility to get it coz there is none-im without mini coz i dont want anything from the list-only flying bird-especially raven.

New item request: Remove particle effects from light zodiac and hellfire legs. The light Zodiac leggings and the Light hellfire greaves both have very unique shapes in terms of light leg armor skins (which is something that is severely lacking). The issue with both of them is that the special effects make it very difficult to mix and match them with other armor pieces. I'm requesting that you release a variant of both of these leg armor skins without the particle effects, whether as gem store items or living world armor skins. I don't know what your armor process is, but it makes sense that it would be way easier to just take an already existing armor skin and release a new version without the effects than it would be to create an entirely new armor skin. Most of the work is already done, and there is no need to ensure that it doesn't clip with existing pieces. You could release them each as a 500-800 gem standalone armor skin. I'm sure there are plenty of medium and heavy skins that deserve similar treatment.