Returing Guardian needing advice

Armuun.8154

Ive Decided to come back after about 2 years.Ive always like the guardian playstyle so,ill just stick to what I know.I was wanting to make a Build that is good for roaming,Fractals dungeons,and eventually raid when I can reach that lvl.Im wanting to be more like a Melee/Support/DPS build.Id prefere to use a GS,instead of an axe,im no real fan of being forced to use one type of weapon,especially for Firebarnds,but ill do what I gotta do.Any advice,tips,and or Build links would be VERY appreciated.

> @Armuun.8154 said:

> Was it someting I said?

I laughed so hard just now, I woke up my family at 5:15AM......Yea man, I was asking about SoulBeast in a similar thread but I think the pro's we want advice from are still testing everything out before they give definitive answers. Burn Guard with the Fire Brand is insane. I really only play 3-4 classes, Guard being one Ive played a lot in the last year or so. Ive been told its a definite increase in burn damage, and I'm saying to myself, how? It was already insanely good imho and now its even better.

I've played around with the builds a bit as I have far too many guardians and love to make each one a little unique. I play solo most of the time so I bring cleric armor and with I used to use zealot weapons but the new sunspear weapon attributes are better I find. Basically use the Firebrand as your DPS portion. I find the middle line is great for that since having quickness on you boosts your attributes so much. As for the other 2 traits lines Bring something to help with survivability while you're on your own. I prefer Honor with Protectors Impact, Pure of Heart, and Writ of Persistence. The other can be for how you like to fight. Radiance if you like to use Tome of Justice a lot, Valor if you need a bit more healing and toughness to get you through things, or virtues if you want to reduce the tome cool down and make them a little stronger.

As for weapons great sword and scepter + shield or torch are good choices. Shield for survivability, torch to burn things down faster. For utilities I prefer to bring the following: Mantra of Solace, Mantra of Potence, Mantra of Lore, Wall of Reflection, and Mantra of Liberation.

Play around with it but I find this is great for soloing things if you're not part of the top pros elitist groups. The Firebrand can also be condition heavy as its really easy to get a burn guardian and just absolutely melt faces like opening the Ark of the Covenant. Hope that helps at all.