whose fault is it?

The creators of the game. It's hard to have good pvp when there is around 40 people working 24/7 every day of the year with no holidays all on flashy cash based buyable skins.

When its just one chained up monkey working on pvp that gets paid by food as he randomly hits computer keys. It takes awhile.

Priorities are priorities. Gotta push the junk out.

It's the enemy team's fault for not dying and not losing ;)

How come they still live even after I push all the buttons and roll my face on the keyboard and jump head on into the killbox during mid fight???

And sometimes, why no one comes to revive me when I go 5v1??? My team is responsible for losing matches, so, I'm going afk until the match ends... ;)

I'm dauntless, why do I get team Amity :p ... Matchmaker is buggy...

So unfair...

> @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> Poll invalid. You forgot: Matchmaker, ArenaNet, Ben. ;)

>

Im gald you find this funny Ben, but you know making and running a game requires responsibility toward your players. What do you think why are ppl leaving pvp?

Becouse you are doing nothing for years. If I were you, I would not make a joke about this... after all, your job will be in danger when the last man leaves this sinking ship.

> @"Bazooka.3590" said:

> > @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > Poll invalid. You forgot: Matchmaker, ArenaNet, Ben. ;)

> >

>

> Im gald you find this funny Ben, but you know making and running a game requires responsibility toward your players. What do you think why are ppl leaving pvp?

> Becouse you are doing nothing for years. If I were you, I would not make a joke about this... after all, your job will be in danger when the last man leaves this sinking ship.

Eh, leave him be. I, for one, appreciate that the man has a sense of humor about it all... the poll was not a serious one, to begin with.

It might be that I wasn't really active during what everyone seems to think was the heyday of spvp, but I find 2-5 minute queue times stellar. Match quality of course varies, but frankly I like the unpredictability of the outcomes. That "anything is possible" feeling is why I stick with pvp.

It's always my fault :# .

But the reason why most players don't get better* (sometimes over ages) is another question.

* Ok let's say really slow

Btw. give me my AOE instand 300% unblock/unevade able your now a moa autoattack with over 9000 range + destealth and teleports all enermies at the highes place of the map. Oh and the second attack hits all allies. The third one makes me till end of the game a rabbit!

It will be the most balanced skill ever!