Mad King Raceway....ON A GRIFFON!

Chaos.3579

> @"ProverbsofHell.2307" said:

> It wasn't clear because of the filter, but I was saying you were absolutely awesome.

ah ty. sorry been getting alot of heat xD really wish i recorded my best time so i could put out the fire with mad laughter. happy halloween ^__^

> @"Draygo.9473" said:

> I'm a fair bit disappointed. While congrats on doing it with a griffon, you had to exploit the map boundary to do it. I was trying to figure out who was placed ahead of me on the leaderboard and now I cant be sure who is ahead with a pure beetle score or if its someone who exploited the map so they could use the griffon.

>

> This really takes the fun out of it. I do blame arenanet for this, they should have checked the map boundaries to make sure you couldn't get out.

> @"Ashron Valhalla.8369" said:

> How can you be proud to be first like this ?

about as proud to win like this

> @"Chaos.3579" said:

> > @"Teratus.2859" said:

> > > @"crepuscular.9047" said:

> > > > @"Teratus.2859" said:

> > > > I hate you so much XD

> > > >

> > > > Seriously I been trying to get that gold with beetle and it's been driving me insane lmao

> > >

> > > I managed to get gold on my raptor with just a bit of 1 sec spare as i was just doing continuously run for the 25 AP

> >

> > It's a hard course lol

> > Where did you gain the hight for the griffon btw?

> > Been trying to climb the higher areas but it's all walled off :S

>

> there are several areas. south east corner is easiest imo. griffon is harder than the beetle. only a master could get through the course let alone get a good score.

Will have to give it a go ^^

I'm good on the Griffon, probably wouldn't go as far to say i'm a master but good enough to say i'm good with the mount ^^

Beetle on the other hand I suck with, it just doesn't respond to me the way I want it too half the time, overshoots turns and doesn't drift on command etc

I dunno if it's due to some input lag or a mechanic hiccup but I just don't have the same level of control over it that I do with the other 5 but it's cool.

> @"Chaos.3579" said:

> super congrats to the 2 that got first and second..no idea how they beat me >w>

Hey! I was wondering if anyone else was going to be able to do it! im the person who had both the 33 seconds at rank 1 and 2, I accidentally got that time on an alt when I was first trying it and so I had to go get my real account rank 1. Im Impressed that you were able to beat my times and I will admit while you hold the title of Drift King, im the Griffon King, I hold the majority of the rank 1s on all the griffon adventures in the game so I wasn't gonna sit back and let you beat me :P So I just went and beat you again! Ill post my video of it as soon as I can

> @"Badger.6198" said:

> > @"Chaos.3579" said:

> > super congrats to the 2 that got first and second..no idea how they beat me >w>

>

> Hey! I was wondering if anyone else was going to be able to do it! im the person who had both the 33 seconds at rank 1 and 2, I accidentally got that time on an alt when I was first trying it and so I had to go get my real account rank 1. Im Impressed that you were able to beat my times and I will admit while you hold the title of Drift King, im the Griffon King, I hold the majority of the rank 1s on all the griffon adventures in the game so I wasn't gonna sit back and let you beat me :P So I just went and beat you again! Ill post my video of it as soon as I can

awesome ^__^ congrats.