[Feedback] List Masteries on the map info screen

Bowdon.1948

It would be good if the number of masteries on a map could be displayed on the map screen like hero / skill points are. Then we know how many there is on the map and how many we have currently got.

At the moment we have to run around the map and hope that we see a mastery. I know there are websites out there that list them. But it would be good to be able to see instantly if we had all the map masteries or not by clicking M

How/where on the map would this Mastery Point be indicated?

_Complete all four bounties in Jahai Bluffs._

Or...

_Collect all the pages to complete the book._

I think it would only work for Insights, and that wouldn't really indicate all Mastery Points on/in a map.

There's already a place that indicates all Mastery Points within a map in-game. (Hero Panel.)

> @"Daddicus.6128" said:

> Agreed!

>

> Also, add a different entry for repeatable hearts and hero points. Once you get some (but not all) of them in a zone, it's hard to find the ones you need.

They have different icons already, but I agree it could really do with being clearer.

* Hearts you've completed once gain an infinity symbol below it.

* Repeatable HCs have the infinity symbol from start, but lose a plus-sign (+) next to it after first completion. The tooltip text also states whether you'll get HPs or not

* Hovering over the summary in the top left of the map flashes those you still need to complete. A repeat heart or HC will not flash.

They didn't always work like this, so if you're coming back to LS3 maps with characters that played there when the were "recent" there may be some hinkyness, but it will fall in line as hearts are completed.

> @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > @"Daddicus.6128" said:

> > Agreed!

> >

> > Also, add a different entry for repeatable hearts and hero points. Once you get some (but not all) of them in a zone, it's hard to find the ones you need.

>

> They have different icons already, but I agree it could really do with being clearer.

>

> * Hearts you've completed once gain an infinity symbol below it.

> * Repeatable HCs have the infinity symbol from start, but lose a plus-sign (+) next to it after first completion. The tooltip text also states whether you'll get HPs or not

> * Hovering over the summary in the top left of the map flashes those you still need to complete. A repeat heart or HC will not flash.

>

> They didn't always work like this, so if you're coming back to LS3 maps with characters that played there when the were "recent" there may be some hinkyness, but it will fall in line as hearts are completed.

The third bullet isn't correct. Every zone I've been in that had repeatable hearts flashes them if I need them again today. Hero challenges are inconsistent, but hearts are 100%

> @"Daddicus.6128" said:

> > @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > > @"Daddicus.6128" said:

> > > Agreed!

> > >

> > > Also, add a different entry for repeatable hearts and hero points. Once you get some (but not all) of them in a zone, it's hard to find the ones you need.

> >

> > They have different icons already, but I agree it could really do with being clearer.

> >

> > * Hearts you've completed once gain an infinity symbol below it.

> > * Repeatable HCs have the infinity symbol from start, but lose a plus-sign (+) next to it after first completion. The tooltip text also states whether you'll get HPs or not

> > * Hovering over the summary in the top left of the map flashes those you still need to complete. A repeat heart or HC will not flash.

> >

> > They didn't always work like this, so if you're coming back to LS3 maps with characters that played there when the were "recent" there may be some hinkyness, but it will fall in line as hearts are completed.

>

> The third bullet isn't correct. Every zone I've been in that had repeatable hearts flashes them if I need them again today. Hero challenges are inconsistent, but hearts are 100%

Huh. I'll check when I log in, but I could have sworn only the ones left for map completion flashed...

> @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > @"Daddicus.6128" said:

> > The third bullet isn't correct. Every zone I've been in that had repeatable hearts flashes them if I need them again today. Hero challenges are inconsistent, but hearts are 100%

>

> Huh. I'll check when I log in, but I could have sworn only the ones left for map completion flashed...

I recall it this way, too, but I could also not have been seeing it correctly.