Illionist's Celerity vs Self-Deception

NitezeFlare.1432

> @bart.3687 said:

> Nope, Illusionist's Celerity does not affect Axe2's recharge time.

> Also, this skill doesn't even have "Clone" keyword in its description unlike other clone generating abilities.

OK, I just retested this quick and dirty, if someone else can try to confirm, I would appreciate it. If I have neither trait, and spam axe 2 as fast as I can, the first number that I see on the recharge dial is 6. If I add the illusions trait line, the first number I see is 5, if I add both illusions and Mirrored axes, the first number I see is 3.6. That makes sense with what the recharge times should be, 8 seconds minus 2 half second casts + whatever precast delay there is = a little less than 7 seconds, then subtract about a second and a half for each trait.

> @Kobeathris.3645 said:

> > @bart.3687 said:

> > Nope, Illusionist's Celerity does not affect Axe2's recharge time.

> > Also, this skill doesn't even have "Clone" keyword in its description unlike other clone generating abilities.

>

> OK, I just retested this quick and dirty, if someone else can try to confirm, I would appreciate it. If I have neither trait, and spam axe 2 as fast as I can, the first number that I see on the recharge dial is 6. If I add the illusions trait line, the first number I see is 5, if I add both illusions and Mirrored axes, the first number I see is 3.6. That makes sense with what the recharge times should be, 8 seconds minus 2 half second casts + whatever precast delay there is = a little less than 7 seconds, then subtract about a second and a half for each trait.

Yeah, I tested it once more and it seems you might be right. Kinda confusing as the tooltip recharge time doesn't change when you add Illusionists Celerity. Did anybody else test it?