New Wintersday Infusion

So was thinking about how infusions have kinda supplanted legendary weapons as the go too end game target. As they have also become the most desirable items from current festivals. So I was thinking it's always been a running joke about glowing like a light-bulb, but why not create something like "Core of the Festive Golem". The effect would be an Aura like say Sunrise, but instead of one solid color, it blinks from say red-blue-green-yellow-purple. Dial it back, but make it noticeable. I've always loved those mini festive Golems, but I just think strands of lights would look odd. Just an Idea, best part of the holidays to me is always the light's people put out. I doubt with my luck I'd loot one, but still, would be neat to see. Thoughts?

> @"The Angle of Deth.2985" said:

> In theory...but please no blinking racer lights. A nice white glow perhaps? Particle sparkles? But please no mulit-colored 'doesn't match mah armor' stuffs.. k thx bai

A subtle, but significant infusion in that case would probably be dragging cold.

Like a white cloud, that emits and falls to the ground.

Like.. frozen nitrogen, maybe? http://www.n2tank.com/uploads/allimg/180717/1-1PGFT530461.jpg

> > @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

>

> > A subtle, but significant infusion in that case would probably be dragging cold.

> > Like a white cloud, that emits and falls to the ground.

> > Like.. frozen nitrogen, maybe? http://www.n2tank.com/uploads/allimg/180717/1-1PGFT530461.jpg

>

> This ^^ would be perfect!!

>

But I wouldnt worry too much about it, as its gonna cost 3000g on the teading post,

> In theory...but please no blinking racer lights. A nice white glow perhaps? Particle sparkles? But please no mulit-colored 'doesn't match mah armor' stuffs.. k thx bai

Oh goodness no! I hate seeing white lights at Christmas time. It's such a cop-out. I mean we get white lights year round, multi colored lights are superior in every way!