Is Rysen 1500x good enough?

If you think you "should went", it means you already bought it. So you be the judge of how good it is.

I don't have a 1500x to tell you, but from benchmarks I saw, it should make for a decent game play.

And of course, in the case of Guild Wars 2, no matter the CPU, you will never be fully satisfied with the performance. So, buy the fastest you can afford and adjust your settings to your wallet.

The 1600x and 1700x have more cores but the individual cores are pretty much the same as the 1500x. GW2 is single threaded heavy. Meaning that extra cores would not have made a difference for you. Maybe the 1600x could be a bit better since it has slightly higher boost frequencies but the improvement would be pretty small. You would basically have the same performance either way.

> @"Icemanfrost.5428" said:

> I am thinking I should went for 16 or 1700x is this good enough. It has four cores but I have 1080 ti and I feel I could have more. I have 8GB of memory

GW2 won't make any use of any cores beyond about four, so don't fuss about that. If you already bought the 1500, you can answer the question better than we can:

Is the Ryzen 1500X good enough *for you*?

I don't know the answer to that, but you do (although the fact that you're asking suggest that you think it isn't good enough *for you*).

Anecdote: Until the beginning of 2018, I played GW2 on a semi-potato PC (i5-750 2.8GHz 4 single-thread cores, 8GB DDR3 RAM, GT430) with a 1080p screen, and I thought it was good enough. Then for other reasons I bought a new PC (i7 7820X 3.6GHz 8 two-thread cores, 32GB 3000MHz DDR4, 1080Ti), still with a 1080p screen, and there's no way I'd go back.