Can't Name New Character With This Non-Inappropriate Name...

I'm trying to recreate a character I made a while ago (but deleted for another one I have now), and its name was W U M B O L O G Y, a Spongebob reference. Wumbology was taken, so I figured let's make it extra meme'ish, but I deleted it to make another character under a different name.

So this was a character that existed, but now it says the name is inappropriate. Any idea as to why? Did acceptable naming conventions change in recent patches?

I'm not sure this is the reason but I seem to remember you're not allowed to use the letters G or M on their own - to stop people creating a character with a name like 'G M Gaile' and tricking newbies (who don't know about the Anet guild tag) into believing they're an actual Game Master and work for Anet.

It isn't particularly hard from a programming standpoint to check if G is beside M in a name, so I guess they were solving an issue which needed a chisel with a sledgehammer, but it does make sense to fix that problem somehow.

Oh well. I'm not complaining as it's just a name. I was still able to get a good one for this toon. She is now "The Study of Wumbo." :D