Feature Request: Home Instance Cat Fight Club - can we get these angry cats some catnip?

Hey all

So I was having a meh night the other night and decided I wanted to unlock a bunch of home instance cats because hey. It'd be fluffy. I pulled up a guide and went from like 2-3 to all but a couple of them. Then I went into my home instance.

It was cute, it was fluffy, until I turned a corner in the Salma District and found cat-fight-club where cats were smacking each other ten feet across the cobblestone road. Like. These cats are more aggro'd on each other (and about 1000% more adorable) than the ice wurms were on players running through GW1's Lornar's Pass.

It kind of struck the wrong chord with me. Like, out of universe because I like cats, in-universe I can't picture The Commander (the PC) who likes cats so much they've taken to calling themselves The Catmander, I can't see that character tolerating a bunch of their rescued pet cats fighting constantly.

What do you guys think about some Elonian catnip incense sticks, an all-you-can-eat cheeseburger bar, or maybe kitty anger management classes to help the fighting cats find some chill?

In other words, as a feature request, I would like it if there was a way to make the aggressive/fighting cats non-aggressive in my home instance without sending all of them to Caithe (who I am now certain is literally made of catnip). I think this could be as simple as buying another item (please let me get my cats a cat-palace-jungle-gym!) or even sidequests for each individual cat.