in raids. i get kicked everytime by people using ARCdps. why are they allowed to see my dps?

Blake.1908

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Naxos.2503" said:

> Aye, I appreciate the advice and the insight. I wish more people reacted that way when I explain myself

>

> I actually already kind of map up my skill position to avoid "mishaps". Unfortunately, dyspraxia enforce muscle memory, to the point that changing keys would result in me fumbling around trying to even move... As for changing class, it's a tough one, my engineer is my first char, and I love it's mechanics, so I want to see it succeed at Something. I did notice I have a noticeably easier time on other classes, but I didn't lavish nearly as much love and care into getting the gear up to snuff (relatively speaking) and finding a way to fight that's at least reliable, if not efficient in time.

>

> My guild and I are currently in the process of building up our own raid group, to be able to take things a bit more slowly, without too much heat. We're gifted with a few members who Actually have a knack for raids, and are willing to help us through it, as well as guildies very eager to learn, however long it takes. It's a slow process.

> I actually have a great appreciation for the party who Did allow me to join their run that one time, as it was my first successful raid, and pushed me to go much deeper into it, and eventually spur the creation of that guild squad. It was nice of them, even if they knew my capacities were not on par with the usual runners.

If you do not want to change class i would say to look up kitless sword holo :

https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Holosmith_-_Power_DPS_No_Kit

or if you really want to stay condi to use the simplified condi rotation:

It has an actual pattern and much easier to learn and do correctly on a raid encounter than the meta rota.

I did manage to jumpstart my DPS to a more useful 18k using more explosives in my rotation. The rest of the DPS will come when my gear is finalized. As it turns out, my build was burning centered. I did reach Very high Numbers with it, but I underestimated the cumulative conditions that are accessible to a pistol pistol holo. I took down another VG with some guildies. I still do some messes due to my fingers fumbling, but having 3 kits active seems to make it so it's not That handicapping (Always a skill active, and a chrono with Alacrity helps even more. Guild raid party is well on it's way too.

> @"Naxos.2503" said:

> I did manage to jumpstart my DPS to a more useful 18k using more explosives in my rotation. The rest of the DPS will come when my gear is finalized. As it turns out, my build was burning centered. I did reach Very high Numbers with it, but I underestimated the cumulative conditions that are accessible to a pistol pistol holo. I took down another VG with some guildies. I still do some messes due to my fingers fumbling, but having 3 kits active seems to make it so it's not That handicapping (Always a skill active, and a chrono with Alacrity helps even more. Guild raid party is well on it's way too.

congratulations on the VG kill, and gl with youre hands.

• 2 weeks later...

If you wanna be special, you better outperform other people.

Also remember when doing group content its not about you, its about the group and the goal, there are people out there that don't care that much about what you play as long as you can carry yourself.

At the end of the day you are playing an MMO.