PvP Season 13 Titles

Gaile Gray.6029

> @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> > @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> > Let's look at your post. You say we "always go back on our words." That it has "happened countless times before." When? Where? Give details and examples. Make your case

>

> Here's a big one.

>

>

>

> The community voted for a single season of duo que under the impressions that:

>

> 1. It was not going to be permanent

> 2. We were going to be re-polled at the end of the season

>

> **Where was the second poll?**

it's been soo long i barely remember how the first poll went. I'm guessing the win trading will became just as bad now that titles are back since it's hard to prevent match manipulation with duos.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Ziggityzog.7389" said:

> > @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> > > @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> > > Let's look at your post. You say we "always go back on our words." That it has "happened countless times before." When? Where? Give details and examples. Make your case

> >

> > Here's a big one.

> >

> >

> >

> > The community voted for a single season of duo que under the impressions that:

> >

> > 1. It was not going to be permanent

> > 2. We were going to be re-polled at the end of the season

> >

> > **Where was the second poll?**

>

> it's been soo long i barely remember how the first poll went. I'm guessing the win trading will became just as bad now that titles are back since it's hard to prevent match manipulation with duos.

There's no need to match manipulate with duos. The top players win more games regardless, so I'm guessing most of them would rather farm rating instead of risking their account with wintrading.

Also, it's actually easier to prevent match manipulation with duos. With another competent player, 4v5s are possible if someone afks.