When your game mode is dominated by 2 professions...you know something is wrong

Arheundel.6451

> @"Jski.6180" said:

> I suggest kicking wvw devs from groups if they are not meta classes words are not working only actions will.

problem with that from what I've seen, most do.

and for the op, I think you MIGHT have linked the wrong video for your post because just skimming through the squad I saw 7 professions, I might not be that bright but that's at least 3x more than you said. a majority of guilds use scrapper or revs at least because guards and scourges can't provide group super speed, spell breaks are used to because of the utility of winds, theirs also a few other builds that are used but I don't fully know how most of them work

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are complaining about general meta. If they nerfed Scourge, there would be some other class/build to fill the vacuum.

There are legitimate meta issues from time to time such as Hammer Train, OP Meteor meta, etc. Currently though the meta is fairly solid with most heavies and lights playing a role in large scale with all the medium armors doing well in small scale.

> @"Straegen.2938" said:

> You are complaining about general meta. If they nerfed Scourge, there would be some other class/build to fill the vacuum.

>

> There are legitimate meta issues from time to time such as Hammer Train, OP Meteor meta, etc. Currently though the meta is fairly solid with most heavies and lights playing a role in large scale with all the medium armors doing well in small scale.

Right that the way it is and we are talking with the ppl who can changes that and it needs to be fixed. You dont have to "live with it" when you can change balancing.

Well I do not agree that is just 2 classes dominating, its just scourges and firebrands are more necessary (boonrip/boons/heals) than other classes thus theres more of them

My take on this cake is:

1) Soulbeast/druid needs extra reliable AoE CC weapon to be viable: **Add Ranger hammer**., no reason to include it in expansion, just throw it in, it can be like midrange wep something between rev and war hammers.

2) **Nerf concentration stat** from 1% boon duration per 15 stat **to 1% for 21 stat** (like precision). The intention is to increase intervals between engages instead of it just being chuuchuu all the time. I would like them to remove minstrel overall but since thats not gonna happen.

3) Nerf necro boon removal by 1 and add 1 boon removal to full counter and chaos storm pulse.