Concerns about the Special Forces Training Area!!

Oli.4597

Yo guys o/

We all know the Area, where we spent our time from time to time. Practising rotations try new builds or just hang out with friends watching their performance.

Do you have any special wishs that should happen to this Area, so you feel more comfortable?

Here are some thoughts by myself.

- Adding Trading Post an Bank inside the instance

When Im learning new Rotations, refresh old ones or just wonna beat the Golem I hate leaving the instance just to buy food or grabbing other gear variations to see the dps diffrence.

This way i would not need to go "outside" just for that AND also would keep all my Boons & Stuff I gave myself before.

-Seatable Seats

We can sit on almost every Seat in the Game (just a guess didnt tryed :open_mouth: ) But after an exhausted Rotation (dont even start talking about thief now common! xD)

it would be cool to have seatable Seats there. I mean we HAVE seats there, but cant sit down ? :astonished:

Would be cool to do this while watching other, Im mostly hanging out with friends there. I mean .. why not? D:

These thoughts just came up in my mind ...feel free to discuss and/or comment your own wishs. <3

I would prefer they add a location so people can practice KC orb pushing, Deimos Hand kiting (or oils), Horror pushing SH, Kiting and greens for Dhuum, and largos bubbles and kiting, anything that is not just DPS smash golem in the face kinda things. I would even go so far as say a few towers to work on gliding for Xera (because I used to always use the bug! and I am bad at it!)

This way people can work on what they need without keeping others waiting or getting a group frustrated.

> @"Mazreal Blackknight.1564" said:

> I would prefer they add a location so people can practice KC orb pushing, Deimos Hand kiting (or oils), Horror pushing SH, Kiting and greens for Dhuum, and largos bubbles and kiting, anything that is not just DPS smash golem in the face kinda things. I would even go so far as say a few towers to work on gliding for Xera (because I used to always use the bug! and I am bad at it!)

>

> This way people can work on what they need without keeping others waiting or getting a group frustrated.

This just hits the nail on the head. There are so many roles I want to try in content (but I have never been required to do). In addition to nonstandard professions in roles such as hand kiting.