Disconnects / Crashes after 11/13/2018 Update [merged]

Dark.1823

The sooner we can figure out the exact action, skin, outfit, what ever that is causing the crash, the sooner anet can fix it so pay close attention to what you are doing when the crash happens...if you do something and the server crashes..see if doing it again over and over repeats the crash...if it only happens once, then its probably not the action. It has to be repeatable.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"Dark.1823" said:

> > Maybe it's a coincidence but I started disconnecting after I salvaged my sigils.

>

> Nope, has nothing to do with it. I keep getting disconnected while opening BLCs. Lost valuable items due to this. :angry:

Are you sure? You didn't salvage any Sigils since patch? For me it was the trigger. I was playing normally for a while then once I salvaged my first Sigil, it "bugged" my account and now it won't stop disconnecting and rolling back.

> @"Dark.1823" said:

> > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > @"Dark.1823" said:

> > > Maybe it's a coincidence but I started disconnecting after I salvaged my sigils.

> >

> > Nope, has nothing to do with it. I keep getting disconnected while opening BLCs. Lost valuable items due to this. :angry:

>

> Are you sure? You didn't salvage any Sigils since patch?

**Yes**, I am sure. I wouldn't have posted if I wasn't. :s Have not salvaged anything since the patch, only opened BLCs and constantly getting disconnected, and all progress has been reverted.

From what i can tell, i can stay logged on until i do something. Didn't test this theory.

Would that mean the server can send but not receive?

EDIT: nevermind, i get dc with everyone else.

EDIT: I do remember another game had problems with server stability because of an item duplicating exploit. It crashed the server everytime, kinna like this.

> @"Elestrae.4927" said:

> Keep getting DCed AND having rollbacks as well. Can't do kitten right now, some people don't seem to be affected at all. I demand a general reroll to put everyone on equal footing in regards to the sigil and rune update, ppl not getting DCed every 2 seconds can buy and stockpile the new (updated) goodies while a lot of us are getting screwed over by sh*tty server behavior...

A rollback would seem fair to be honest, is seems that "streamers" whom some of i am on the same server has dont have any connection issues, so a free to invest in the market now,

Does Anet let streamers have a different connection to the rest of us, this happened when the W6 came out too, certain streams could stay connected everyone else got booted.

• ArenaNet Staff

Hi there,

We apologize for any connection/disconnection issues after this morning's build. (13 November 9:00 AM). I've moved threads here, merged four thread, and I think we're good. If you could kindly share your experiences *in this thread* that will help the devs review your reports and get the most value from the information you are sharing.

Thank you.

> @"Turkeyspit.3965" said:

> Oh good, I thought it was my wonky connection. Hey, kitten happens when you roll out a patch. At least unlike other MMO titles, you don't take the server down for 8 hours to roll out a patch <3

other mmo titles are not bugged for several hours after a patch tho