Old Scarlet events

NEOCROM.8957

Maybe i got it wrong, but didn't Anet discussed long time ago about a possibility of the old events to return? And maybe even S1 personal story to replay? Judging by the fact that many people enjoyed Scarlet events, like Twisted Marionette one, wouldn't be a reason for Anet to bring back this events? In PoF we can't say we got metas at the level of those from HoT so maybe the old Scarlet metas can rival HoT's metas. Maybe try as an experiment for a time, see how it would go. What do you think? Would this old events help some of us, or most of us, feed our nostalgia?

Seen many veterans that would love the old events to come back, also there are people that joined 2 years for example, so they didn't catch up the Scarlet events. Question is, how can Anet be convinced to bring that back? Probably this subject would need the support of at least few hundreds people in order to catch their attention and make them think about bringing back this.

Most of LS1 was open world large scale events. Not made for instance. So that leaves a big issue with them. Some of the events could be brought back though fractals like we have seen. The Marionette battle could be done as a large world boss meta. defending and reclaiming LA events would have to be made into least 30 man raids.

It is possible to put Marionette into some part of some new map as echo of the past, or Assault Knights... But it's only up to them. To be honest, I always feel sad they decided to go with preserved moment world. Always hoped I would one day see restored Orr...

Yes, yes... I understand the need for it... Just would like we had option to preserve old content while still moving forward and seeing world go on.

Speaking as a player who left the game for a while because of LS1: the ONLY way I want to see LS1 come back is if they could somehow re-write it into story episodes that I can take at my own pace, like the other LS seasons. The original LS1 was a nightmare with multiple story lines that moved too fast to keep up with, which made open world PVE almost unplayable because of all the overpowered invasion events constantly popping up. And don't even get me started on Lion's Arch, or the ability of one crazy Sylvari to create a globe spanning conspiracy building giant hidden structures in highly visible, well traveled areas. I realize this is a fantasy game and we suspend disbelief just to log in, but LS1 was just too much. Leave it in the past where it belongs, and let's move forward.