thank god we have player that allow necromancer in end game content

DragonFury.6243

in the end i just want to say that

if you keep telling that necro is fine in end game content and dont want to see the reality then please confirm that with a video

if you want to see that necro have a fine dps then clear W6 with 6 necro as a dps and then clear W6 with any dps and see the deference that only if you manage to clear Nikare and Kenut

this way you ll see the truth

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > > > > @"Dace.8173" said:

> > > > > > @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > > > > > no

> > > > > > clearly **YOU** dont know what is necro in PvE because i did mentioned what are the roles that necro have in end game content other that that you ll never team up with any team

> > > > > > the current roles are

> > > > > > 1- necro have the lowest dps in end game content (cdps or pdps) so you ll never considered as dps so necro have no role in that

> > > > > > 2- necro support have limited role in end game content ( qadim kiter healer )

> > > > > > 3- end game content mechanic wise necro have a limited role (reaper solo lamp 1 and 2 \epi in Soulless Horror and Mursaat Overseer)

> > > > > > so in the end you want me to use my necro only in W4 boss 2 , W5 boss 1 and W6 boss 3 and that is it

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > i dare to tell me necro have more role than that

> > > > > > and before you tell me the condition removal in Dhuum they want SBbs for that

> > > > > >

> > > > > > at least Anet should buff necro dps by 3k and i dont want them to buff scourge skills or reaper shroud or death shroud i want them to buff Corruption skill for cdps and wells skills for pdps or something like that for future necro elite i dont want the 70% of the damage come from the elite only i want more than 50% of necro damage come from core skill/traits so when Anet nerf the elite because of PvP or WvW at least necro retain some of his dps in PvE

> > > > > >

> > > > > > the buff that i want in pve only ofc

> > > > >

> > > > > I don't think you understand what @"Obtena.7952" is saying. They aren't talking about specific builds or specific roles but the day to day mechanics of getting on a team, I.E. how to find a team to play on. So basically, if I'm playing Weaver, what steps do I need to take as a Weaver player to get on the team. If I'm playing Holosmith, what steps do I need to take to get on a team. This goes beyond the indivudal build mechanics and more or less into the social mechanics of the game.

> > > > >

> > > > > Which is what creates the problem. One of the reasons why ANet doesn't just buff Corruption skills or buff Well skills or any other skills, I suspect, is that in all likeyhood those skills, from a purely mechanical game balance POV, are balanced for what they are intended to do. The core problem is that the limiations placed on Necromancer for PvE content are artifical in nature. Necromancer players who have done PvE end game content have reported being able to do the job. So the issue isn't that they can't mechaniclly perform at the level needed to do end game content. However, due to people's indivudal desires for a specfic level of effiency, they get left out. Since part of the issue involved is player community driven a straight up buff to DPS output isn't likely to produce the results you are looking for or be deemed as properly balanced for how those skills are intended to perform.

> > > > that is not true necro have the lowest dps and that is the fact if you dont believe me then please post a full clear W5 or W6 with 6 necro in your squad as a dps role and see the result

> > > > i keep tell Obtena that word mean nothing without actions

> > >

> > > It's not true you don't understand what I'm saying? Clearly.

> > >

> > > No seriously, you do realize that some people get teams with necro regardless of what you think of their DPS or whatever other deficiency they have right?

> >

> > do you read the title of this post

> > No seriously its say thank good we have players that allow necro in end game content

> > but the fact remain that necro have the lowest dps in the game

>

> True Fact: People get teamed playing necros in raids, regardless of what you think of their DPS ranking.

>

so you believe this fact but not the fact that necro have the lowest dps in the game this a true fact if you know

and i am not the only one say or think necro have the lowest dps its a fact not thinking or saying its fact

I don't get what 'truth' you want me to gain by posting a video of me playing a necro for raids. I'm not debating with you if Necro has 'fine DPS' because that's not why people get teams with necro in the first place. The only person missing out teaming with Necro here are people that THINK they need 'fine DPS' to do so.

... and look at me, I'm so pathetic and dumb that I've figured this all out.

> @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > > > > > @"Dace.8173" said:

> > > > > > > @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > > > > > > no

> > > > > > > clearly **YOU** dont know what is necro in PvE because i did mentioned what are the roles that necro have in end game content other that that you ll never team up with any team

> > > > > > > the current roles are

> > > > > > > 1- necro have the lowest dps in end game content (cdps or pdps) so you ll never considered as dps so necro have no role in that

> > > > > > > 2- necro support have limited role in end game content ( qadim kiter healer )

> > > > > > > 3- end game content mechanic wise necro have a limited role (reaper solo lamp 1 and 2 \epi in Soulless Horror and Mursaat Overseer)

> > > > > > > so in the end you want me to use my necro only in W4 boss 2 , W5 boss 1 and W6 boss 3 and that is it

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > i dare to tell me necro have more role than that

> > > > > > > and before you tell me the condition removal in Dhuum they want SBbs for that

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > at least Anet should buff necro dps by 3k and i dont want them to buff scourge skills or reaper shroud or death shroud i want them to buff Corruption skill for cdps and wells skills for pdps or something like that for future necro elite i dont want the 70% of the damage come from the elite only i want more than 50% of necro damage come from core skill/traits so when Anet nerf the elite because of PvP or WvW at least necro retain some of his dps in PvE

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > the buff that i want in pve only ofc

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I don't think you understand what @"Obtena.7952" is saying. They aren't talking about specific builds or specific roles but the day to day mechanics of getting on a team, I.E. how to find a team to play on. So basically, if I'm playing Weaver, what steps do I need to take as a Weaver player to get on the team. If I'm playing Holosmith, what steps do I need to take to get on a team. This goes beyond the indivudal build mechanics and more or less into the social mechanics of the game.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Which is what creates the problem. One of the reasons why ANet doesn't just buff Corruption skills or buff Well skills or any other skills, I suspect, is that in all likeyhood those skills, from a purely mechanical game balance POV, are balanced for what they are intended to do. The core problem is that the limiations placed on Necromancer for PvE content are artifical in nature. Necromancer players who have done PvE end game content have reported being able to do the job. So the issue isn't that they can't mechaniclly perform at the level needed to do end game content. However, due to people's indivudal desires for a specfic level of effiency, they get left out. Since part of the issue involved is player community driven a straight up buff to DPS output isn't likely to produce the results you are looking for or be deemed as properly balanced for how those skills are intended to perform.

> > > > > that is not true necro have the lowest dps and that is the fact if you dont believe me then please post a full clear W5 or W6 with 6 necro in your squad as a dps role and see the result

> > > > > i keep tell Obtena that word mean nothing without actions

> > > >

> > > > It's not true you don't understand what I'm saying? Clearly.

> > > >

> > > > No seriously, you do realize that some people get teams with necro regardless of what you think of their DPS or whatever other deficiency they have right?

> > >

> > > do you read the title of this post

> > > No seriously its say thank good we have players that allow necro in end game content

> > > but the fact remain that necro have the lowest dps in the game

> >

>

> > True Fact: People get teamed playing necros in raids, regardless of what you think of their DPS ranking.

> >

>

> so you believe this fact but not the fact that necro have the lowest dps in the game this a true fact if you know

> and i am not the only one say or think necro have the lowest dps its a fact not thinking or saying its fact

Because teaming in this game isn't only about DPS. That's why I'm telling you that you have to figure out how to team with Necro if you want to play it. You've been told this before as well, but since the thread is just a ruse to get buffs, you could care less about any advice you are given. You don't actually want to hear people team with necros because then you have no case to insist on a DPS buff.

> @"Obtena.7952" said:

> I don't get what 'truth' you want me to gain by posting a video of me playing a necro for raids. I'm not debating with you if Necro has 'fine DPS' because that's not why people get teams with necro in the first place. The only person missing out teaming with Necro here are people that THINK they need 'fine DPS' to do so.

>

> ... and look at me, I'm so pathetic and dumb that I've figured this all out.

teaming up teaming up teaming up teaming up

then please tell me why people team up with a necro if its not dps then WHAT ??????

other than qadim kiter healer, reaper solo lamp 1 and 2 ,epi in Soulless Horror and Mursaat Overseer

> then please tell me why people team up with a necro if its not dps then WHAT ??????

This mentality is what blocks you. What makes you think I would ever team with people that need a reason for me to play a specific class in the first place? Those people exist, you will just have a very hard time meeting them in a random PUG. You are going about it all wrong if you want to play how you want on your necro. You're going about it all wrong if you want to play how you want on ANY class for that matter.

But, aside from that, there is a reason people want necro .... and it's not DPS.

>

> so you believe this fact but not the fact that necro have the lowest dps in the game this a true fact if you know

> and i am not the only one say or think necro have the lowest dps its a fact not thinking or saying its fact

As we all know necro have no dps builds..... right and santa is real and live on the moon. But since reality sometimes is hard for some people. And since you ask for videos. How about this one:

go to 1:20:00 and see a 6 dps necro group win, in wing 1 btw. Then after that, look at all the necros in the whole tournament and tell me necro is in a bad spot.

When good groups take necros into a tournament, then I guess its to give their adversaries a chance right?.....

> > @"Dace.8173" said:

> > > no

> > > clearly **YOU** dont know what is necro in PvE because i did mentioned what are the roles that necro have in end game content other that that you ll never team up with any team

> > > the current roles are

> > > 1- necro have the lowest dps in end game content (cdps or pdps) so you ll never considered as dps so necro have no role in that

> > > 2- necro support have limited role in end game content ( qadim kiter healer )

> > > 3- end game content mechanic wise necro have a limited role (reaper solo lamp 1 and 2 \epi in Soulless Horror and Mursaat Overseer)

> > > so in the end you want me to use my necro only in W4 boss 2 , W5 boss 1 and W6 boss 3 and that is it

> > >

> > >

> > > i dare to tell me necro have more role than that

> > > and before you tell me the condition removal in Dhuum they want SBbs for that

> > >

> > > at least Anet should buff necro dps by 3k and i dont want them to buff scourge skills or reaper shroud or death shroud i want them to buff Corruption skill for cdps and wells skills for pdps or something like that for future necro elite i dont want the 70% of the damage come from the elite only i want more than 50% of necro damage come from core skill/traits so when Anet nerf the elite because of PvP or WvW at least necro retain some of his dps in PvE

> > >

> > > the buff that i want in pve only ofc

> >

> > I don't think you understand what @"Obtena.7952" is saying. They aren't talking about specific builds or specific roles but the day to day mechanics of getting on a team, I.E. how to find a team to play on. So basically, if I'm playing Weaver, what steps do I need to take as a Weaver player to get on the team. If I'm playing Holosmith, what steps do I need to take to get on a team. This goes beyond the indivudal build mechanics and more or less into the social mechanics of the game.

> >

> > Which is what creates the problem. One of the reasons why ANet doesn't just buff Corruption skills or buff Well skills or any other skills, I suspect, is that in all likeyhood those skills, from a purely mechanical game balance POV, are balanced for what they are intended to do. The core problem is that the limiations placed on Necromancer for PvE content are artifical in nature. Necromancer players who have done PvE end game content have reported being able to do the job. So the issue isn't that they can't mechaniclly perform at the level needed to do end game content. However, due to people's indivudal desires for a specfic level of effiency, they get left out. Since part of the issue involved is player community driven a straight up buff to DPS output isn't likely to produce the results you are looking for or be deemed as properly balanced for how those skills are intended to perform.

> that is not true necro have the lowest dps and that is the fact if you dont believe me then please post a full clear W5 or W6 with 6 necro in your squad as a dps role and see the result

> i keep tell Obtena that word mean nothing without actions

What's not true? That part of the problem is social base? Yeah, no it is true. Again, people who have gotten on teams with Necromancer have reported being able to do the content. Having lower DPS is not an issue perse. There is more to the game than straight DPS. You could have the same level of DPS as other professions and still be left out if you don't meet the general community standards. There is a wider variety of builds, professions, and Elites that are capable of doing end game content that get left out because they don't perform at the best of the best of the best. People are looking for a certain level of inherent mechanical play that is not based on the balance of the mechanics.

There is more to this game than straight DPS, the sooner you understand that the better.

As for making a video with a 6 necro team, why would I do that? You're creating an artifical condition that would prove NOTHING. For starters, you were initially talking about PUGs and if I were to form a 6 necro team I would be doing it with people I already know who play Necromancer and not trying to waste my afternoon finding 6 random Necro players just to make a video so you can finally understand the point that is being expressed. I'm just not invested in your truth enough to spend my time trying to help you when you are clearing not hearing what is being said to you.

Folks are trying to help you play end game content with your Necromancer and your fixation on DPS is preventing you from gaining some useful advice that would in fact let you do what you want to do as a Necromancer player.

Your lose.

> @"Sigfodr.9576" said:

> >

> > so you believe this fact but not the fact that necro have the lowest dps in the game this a true fact if you know

> > and i am not the only one say or think necro have the lowest dps its a fact not thinking or saying its fact

>

> As we all know necro have no dps builds..... right and santa is real and live on the moon. But since reality sometimes is hard for some people. And since you ask for videos. How about this one:

> go to 1:20:00 and see a 6 dps necro group win, in wing 1 btw. Then after that, look at all the necros in the whole tournament and tell me necro is in a bad spot.

>

>

>

> When good groups take necros into a tournament, then I guess its to give their adversaries a chance right?.....

if you take time to watch the video you hear teapot saying at 1:22:30

"at the end of the day a necro cant compete with raw dps output of these power classes at vale guardian all its good at is during the split phases "

and what a nice video necro only been used for epi bouncing which was nerfed and only effective in limited times

and anet consider epi bounce as an exploit they tried to destroy it last balance patch but ended up just nerfing epi by 50% (bounce by 75%)

> @"Dace.8173" said:

> There is more to this game than straight DPS, the sooner you understand that the better.

not ture in this game you can skip a lot of mechanics if you have high enough dps

no updraft Gorseval , less canon in sabetha , less mushroom in Slothasor , less green in dhuum etc

that is why its a dps driven meta where you cant have the lowest dps class in end game

The point of the topic is the mentality of everyone not allowing necros in groups for PVE

It happens if you're a necro.

If you're a guardian main or an engineer, you're not going to understand why and come up with whatever means you can get so you don't have a necro outdps you, I get that.

But, the point of the topic is that people don't want a Necro for their serious PvE content, serious spvp (except one build), or serious raiding due to low dps and nothing brought to the table. (among other problems)

We have lower dps then other classes with conditions, it's a fact, and "educating" other necros with "advice" doesn't solve this mentality because we're not always the ones leading the groups.

> > @"Dace.8173" said:

>

> > There is more to this game than straight DPS, the sooner you understand that the better.

>

> not ture in this game you can skip a lot of mechanics if you have high enough dps

> no updraft Gorseval , less canon in sabetha , less mushroom in Slothasor , less green in dhuum etc

> that is why its a dps driven meta where you cant have the lowest dps class in end game

>

>

while its true what you are saying, its interessting that you choose exampe of bosses where necro is actually taken.

gorseval---> see video above

sabetha ---> kiter +dps

dhumm---> kiter, dps not the best choice on normal, but pretty cheesy on CM

sloth ---> just for the fun of killing a teammate with epi

> @"Farkon.2170" said:

> The point of the topic is the mentality of everyone not allowing necros in groups for PVE

> It happens if you're a necro.

> If you're a guardian main or an engineer, you're not going to understand why and come up with whatever means you can get so you don't have a necro outdps you, I get that.

> But, the point of the topic is that people don't want a Necro for their serious PvE content, serious spvp (except one build), or serious raiding due to low dps and nothing brought to the table. (among other problems)

> We have lower dps then other classes with conditions, it's a fact, and "educating" other necros with "advice" doesn't solve this mentality because we're not always the ones leading the groups.

everyone? really? thats complete BS.

i also have very rarly the issue when joining a group as war dps (very very rarly) but through my amazing social interaction skills, i always got at least one try to "proof my worth" to the group.

so you mean one meta build for pvp issn´t enough? you might want to disscuss this in other class forums with 0 builds in the current meta.

necro is meta on various bosses, sry, you sound like you want necro to be the be all, end all meta dps/support/power/condi class.

on freaking paper, yes. i have been in pug runs with necros on top dps spot. get a static, problem solved.

> @"sigur.9453" said:

> > @"Farkon.2170" said:

> > The point of the topic is the mentality of everyone not allowing necros in groups for PVE

> > It happens if you're a necro.

> > If you're a guardian main or an engineer, you're not going to understand why and come up with whatever means you can get so you don't have a necro outdps you, I get that.

> > But, the point of the topic is that people don't want a Necro for their serious PvE content, serious spvp (except one build), or serious raiding due to low dps and nothing brought to the table. (among other problems)

> > We have lower dps then other classes with conditions, it's a fact, and "educating" other necros with "advice" doesn't solve this mentality because we're not always the ones leading the groups.

>

> everyone? really? thats complete BS.

> i also have very rarly the issue when joining a group as war dps (very very rarly) but through my amazing social interaction skills, i always got at least one try to "proof my worth" to the group.

> so you mean one meta build for pvp issn´t enough? you might want to disscuss this in other class forums with 0 builds in the current meta.

> necro is meta on various bosses, sry, you sound like you want necro to be the be all, end all meta dps/support/power/condi class.

> on freaking paper, yes. i have been in pug runs with necros on top dps spot. get a static, problem solved.

not true

you are dreaming

so i am a necro main and i had 24 qadim KP and i know the mechanic of W6 and i join a sqaud but they kick me before i even enter the wing and i wanted to prove my worth to the sqaud but i cant i get insta kick

and your amazing social interaction skills wont help you at all as a necro

> @"sigur.9453" said:

> > > @"Dace.8173" said:

> >

> > > There is more to this game than straight DPS, the sooner you understand that the better.

> >

> > not ture in this game you can skip a lot of mechanics if you have high enough dps

> > no updraft Gorseval , less canon in sabetha , less mushroom in Slothasor , less green in dhuum etc

> > that is why its a dps driven meta where you cant have the lowest dps class in end game

> >

> >

>

> while its true what you are saying, its interessting that you choose exampe of bosses where necro is actually taken.

> gorseval---> see video above

> sabetha ---> kiter +dps

> dhumm---> kiter, dps not the best choice on normal, but pretty cheesy on CM

> sloth ---> just for the fun of killing a teammate with epi

if i am the commander in a pug squad

gorseval---> any dps higher than necro

sabetha ---> dudu as kiter and any dps higher than necro

dhumm---> kiter dud is way better and any dps higher than necro

sloth ---> yea i agree with that its fun to fail in raid

> > @"sigur.9453" said:

> > > > @"Dace.8173" said:

> > >

> > > > There is more to this game than straight DPS, the sooner you understand that the better.

> > >

> > > not ture in this game you can skip a lot of mechanics if you have high enough dps

> > > no updraft Gorseval , less canon in sabetha , less mushroom in Slothasor , less green in dhuum etc

> > > that is why its a dps driven meta where you cant have the lowest dps class in end game

> > >

> > >

> >

> > while its true what you are saying, its interessting that you choose exampe of bosses where necro is actually taken.

> > gorseval---> see video above

> > sabetha ---> kiter +dps

> > dhumm---> kiter, dps not the best choice on normal, but pretty cheesy on CM

> > sloth ---> just for the fun of killing a teammate with epi

>

> if i am the commander in a pug squad

> gorseval---> any dps higher than necro

> sabetha ---> dudu as kiter and any dps higher than necro

> dhumm---> kiter dud is way better and any dps higher than necro

> sloth ---> yea i agree with that its fun to fail in raid

>

>

You are a horrible commander then or/and pretty new to raids. Luckily your kind is a minority.

> > @"sigur.9453" said:

> > > @"Farkon.2170" said:

> > > The point of the topic is the mentality of everyone not allowing necros in groups for PVE

> > > It happens if you're a necro.

> > > If you're a guardian main or an engineer, you're not going to understand why and come up with whatever means you can get so you don't have a necro outdps you, I get that.

> > > But, the point of the topic is that people don't want a Necro for their serious PvE content, serious spvp (except one build), or serious raiding due to low dps and nothing brought to the table. (among other problems)

> > > We have lower dps then other classes with conditions, it's a fact, and "educating" other necros with "advice" doesn't solve this mentality because we're not always the ones leading the groups.

> >

> > everyone? really? thats complete BS.

> > i also have very rarly the issue when joining a group as war dps (very very rarly) but through my amazing social interaction skills, i always got at least one try to "proof my worth" to the group.

> > so you mean one meta build for pvp issn´t enough? you might want to disscuss this in other class forums with 0 builds in the current meta.

> > necro is meta on various bosses, sry, you sound like you want necro to be the be all, end all meta dps/support/power/condi class.

> > on freaking paper, yes. i have been in pug runs with necros on top dps spot. get a static, problem solved.

> not true

> you are dreaming

> so i am a necro main and i had 24 qadim KP and i know the mechanic of W6 and i join a sqaud but they kick me before i even enter the wing and i wanted to prove my worth to the sqaud but i cant i get insta kick

> and your amazing social interaction skills wont help you at all as a necro

>

So because of one incident with these circumstances you want the whole system changed. Doesn't sound reasonable to me sorry what am I dreaming? proof me wrong.

> @"sigur.9453" said:

> > > @"sigur.9453" said:

> > > > > @"Dace.8173" said:

> > > >

> > > > > There is more to this game than straight DPS, the sooner you understand that the better.

> > > >

> > > > not ture in this game you can skip a lot of mechanics if you have high enough dps

> > > > no updraft Gorseval , less canon in sabetha , less mushroom in Slothasor , less green in dhuum etc

> > > > that is why its a dps driven meta where you cant have the lowest dps class in end game

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > while its true what you are saying, its interessting that you choose exampe of bosses where necro is actually taken.

> > > gorseval---> see video above

> > > sabetha ---> kiter +dps

> > > dhumm---> kiter, dps not the best choice on normal, but pretty cheesy on CM

> > > sloth ---> just for the fun of killing a teammate with epi

> >

> > if i am the commander in a pug squad

> > gorseval---> any dps higher than necro

> > sabetha ---> dudu as kiter and any dps higher than necro

> > dhumm---> kiter dud is way better and any dps higher than necro

> > sloth ---> yea i agree with that its fun to fail in raid

> >

> >

>

> You are a horrible commander then or/and pretty new to raids. Luckily your kind is a minority.

LMAO

clearly you have a very strong opinion about necro for someone not even play the profession

word mean nothing without action

> @"sigur.9453" said:

> > > > @"Farkon.2170" said:

> > > > The point of the topic is the mentality of everyone not allowing necros in groups for PVE

> > > > It happens if you're a necro.

> > > > If you're a guardian main or an engineer, you're not going to understand why and come up with whatever means you can get so you don't have a necro outdps you, I get that.

> > > > But, the point of the topic is that people don't want a Necro for their serious PvE content, serious spvp (except one build), or serious raiding due to low dps and nothing brought to the table. (among other problems)

> > > > We have lower dps then other classes with conditions, it's a fact, and "educating" other necros with "advice" doesn't solve this mentality because we're not always the ones leading the groups.

> > >

> > > everyone? really? thats complete BS.

> > > i also have very rarly the issue when joining a group as war dps (very very rarly) but through my amazing social interaction skills, i always got at least one try to "proof my worth" to the group.

> > > so you mean one meta build for pvp issn´t enough? you might want to disscuss this in other class forums with 0 builds in the current meta.

> > > necro is meta on various bosses, sry, you sound like you want necro to be the be all, end all meta dps/support/power/condi class.

> > > on freaking paper, yes. i have been in pug runs with necros on top dps spot. get a static, problem solved.

> > not true

> > you are dreaming

> > so i am a necro main and i had 24 qadim KP and i know the mechanic of W6 and i join a sqaud but they kick me before i even enter the wing and i wanted to prove my worth to the sqaud but i cant i get insta kick

> > and your amazing social interaction skills wont help you at all as a necro

> >

>

> So because of one incident with these circumstances you want the whole system changed. Doesn't sound reasonable to me sorry what am I dreaming? proof me wrong.

what on Tyria that make you think that its one incident with these circumstances

for me it was the last straw to come here and share it on the forum

by the way i did post a same incident 2 month ago but Anet deleted it from the forum because it have "all-cap headings"

which is the same treatment passionate necro get as always

> > @"sigur.9453" said:

> > > > @"sigur.9453" said:

> > > > > > @"Dace.8173" said:

> > > > >

> > > > > > There is more to this game than straight DPS, the sooner you understand that the better.

> > > > >

> > > > > not ture in this game you can skip a lot of mechanics if you have high enough dps

> > > > > no updraft Gorseval , less canon in sabetha , less mushroom in Slothasor , less green in dhuum etc

> > > > > that is why its a dps driven meta where you cant have the lowest dps class in end game

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > while its true what you are saying, its interessting that you choose exampe of bosses where necro is actually taken.

> > > > gorseval---> see video above

> > > > sabetha ---> kiter +dps

> > > > dhumm---> kiter, dps not the best choice on normal, but pretty cheesy on CM

> > > > sloth ---> just for the fun of killing a teammate with epi

> > >

> > > if i am the commander in a pug squad

> > > gorseval---> any dps higher than necro

> > > sabetha ---> dudu as kiter and any dps higher than necro

> > > dhumm---> kiter dud is way better and any dps higher than necro

> > > sloth ---> yea i agree with that its fun to fail in raid

> > >

> > >

> >

> > You are a horrible commander then or/and pretty new to raids. Luckily your kind is a minority.

>

> LMAO

> clearly you have a very strong opinion about necro for someone not even play the profession

> word mean nothing without action

have you hacked my account since you apearantly know what classes i play and which not?

and whats the empy word phrase you choose to "close your statement"? i constantly pug/static with necro/scourges, or what action do you mean?

> @"sigur.9453" said:

> > > > > @"sigur.9453" said:

> > > > > > @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > > > > > > @"Dace.8173" said:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > There is more to this game than straight DPS, the sooner you understand that the better.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > not ture in this game you can skip a lot of mechanics if you have high enough dps

> > > > > > no updraft Gorseval , less canon in sabetha , less mushroom in Slothasor , less green in dhuum etc

> > > > > > that is why its a dps driven meta where you cant have the lowest dps class in end game

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > while its true what you are saying, its interessting that you choose exampe of bosses where necro is actually taken.

> > > > > gorseval---> see video above

> > > > > sabetha ---> kiter +dps

> > > > > dhumm---> kiter, dps not the best choice on normal, but pretty cheesy on CM

> > > > > sloth ---> just for the fun of killing a teammate with epi

> > > >

> > > > if i am the commander in a pug squad

> > > > gorseval---> any dps higher than necro

> > > > sabetha ---> dudu as kiter and any dps higher than necro

> > > > dhumm---> kiter dud is way better and any dps higher than necro

> > > > sloth ---> yea i agree with that its fun to fail in raid

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > You are a horrible commander then or/and pretty new to raids. Luckily your kind is a minority.

> >

> > LMAO

> > clearly you have a very strong opinion about necro for someone not even play the profession

> > word mean nothing without action

>

> have you hacked my account since you apearantly know what classes i play and which not?

> and whats the empy word phrase you choose to "close your statement"? i constantly pug/static with necro/scourges, or what action do you mean?

prove that you costantly pug/static with necro/scourge ?

i know that because of your argument is not of someone who play necro in raids

> > @"sigur.9453" said:

> > > > > @"Farkon.2170" said:

> > > > > The point of the topic is the mentality of everyone not allowing necros in groups for PVE

> > > > > It happens if you're a necro.

> > > > > If you're a guardian main or an engineer, you're not going to understand why and come up with whatever means you can get so you don't have a necro outdps you, I get that.

> > > > > But, the point of the topic is that people don't want a Necro for their serious PvE content, serious spvp (except one build), or serious raiding due to low dps and nothing brought to the table. (among other problems)

> > > > > We have lower dps then other classes with conditions, it's a fact, and "educating" other necros with "advice" doesn't solve this mentality because we're not always the ones leading the groups.

> > > >

> > > > everyone? really? thats complete BS.

> > > > i also have very rarly the issue when joining a group as war dps (very very rarly) but through my amazing social interaction skills, i always got at least one try to "proof my worth" to the group.

> > > > so you mean one meta build for pvp issn´t enough? you might want to disscuss this in other class forums with 0 builds in the current meta.

> > > > necro is meta on various bosses, sry, you sound like you want necro to be the be all, end all meta dps/support/power/condi class.

> > > > on freaking paper, yes. i have been in pug runs with necros on top dps spot. get a static, problem solved.

> > > not true

> > > you are dreaming

> > > so i am a necro main and i had 24 qadim KP and i know the mechanic of W6 and i join a sqaud but they kick me before i even enter the wing and i wanted to prove my worth to the sqaud but i cant i get insta kick

> > > and your amazing social interaction skills wont help you at all as a necro

> > >

> >

> > So because of one incident with these circumstances you want the whole system changed. Doesn't sound reasonable to me sorry what am I dreaming? proof me wrong.

>

> what on Tyria that make you think that its one incident with these circumstances

> for me it was the last straw to come here and share it on the forum

> by the way i did post a same incident 2 month ago but Anet deleted it from the forum because it have "all-cap headings"

> which is the same treatment passionate necro get as always

i don´t know, apperantly im on a paralell world, because i do NOT face such situations ingame. and sorry to say, i take my on experience more trithfull that "random guy on the internet".

passionate is a very charming word for having strong feelings and believes. you could also say heated.

> > @"sigur.9453" said:

> > > > > > @"sigur.9453" said:

> > > > > > > @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Dace.8173" said:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > There is more to this game than straight DPS, the sooner you understand that the better.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > not ture in this game you can skip a lot of mechanics if you have high enough dps

> > > > > > > no updraft Gorseval , less canon in sabetha , less mushroom in Slothasor , less green in dhuum etc

> > > > > > > that is why its a dps driven meta where you cant have the lowest dps class in end game

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > while its true what you are saying, its interessting that you choose exampe of bosses where necro is actually taken.

> > > > > > gorseval---> see video above

> > > > > > sabetha ---> kiter +dps

> > > > > > dhumm---> kiter, dps not the best choice on normal, but pretty cheesy on CM

> > > > > > sloth ---> just for the fun of killing a teammate with epi

> > > > >

> > > > > if i am the commander in a pug squad

> > > > > gorseval---> any dps higher than necro

> > > > > sabetha ---> dudu as kiter and any dps higher than necro

> > > > > dhumm---> kiter dud is way better and any dps higher than necro

> > > > > sloth ---> yea i agree with that its fun to fail in raid

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > You are a horrible commander then or/and pretty new to raids. Luckily your kind is a minority.

> > >

> > > LMAO

> > > clearly you have a very strong opinion about necro for someone not even play the profession

> > > word mean nothing without action

> >

> > have you hacked my account since you apearantly know what classes i play and which not?

> > and whats the empy word phrase you choose to "close your statement"? i constantly pug/static with necro/scourges, or what action do you mean?

>

> prove that you costantly pug/static with necro/scourge ?

> i know that because of your argument is not of someone who play necro in raids

sure, random raidar logs on my first page, enjoy:

https://www.gw2raidar.com/encounter/PlayingAttentionsTastedDoubledGrins

https://www.gw2raidar.com/encounter/CoastalPreservingEliteDelayPerhaps

https://www.gw2raidar.com/encounter/PlatformFeltCarersEighteenValuations

https://www.gw2raidar.com/encounter/SitesThickestSadderLinkingIndeed

https://www.gw2raidar.com/encounter/CornersKilometreResentmentUndertakeChin

>

> > @"sigur.9453" said:

> > i constantly pug/static with necro/scourges, or what action do you mean?

>

> nice proof you send me of you playing as halo

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/QflTKw2.png "")

>

i proofed that necros & scourges are exeptet in pug/static groups, nothing else. i myself just play necro in fractals, i do not log my runs though. i have a scourge but its barly used, not because its unplayable in raids, because its unfun for me to play.