About the breaking runes and sigils feature

Lamia.1860

Hi, GW2 community. The new feature of been able to break runes and sigils is awesome. Only one thing called my attention lately. Before the introduction of that feature, the Silver/copper-feed -salvage-O'matic used to allow player to recover sigils and runes on a good rate. Now, instead of breaking the armor or weapon to take out runes and sigils and then you decide to break the sigils and runes, one you use the silver/copper feed salvage, it also destroys the runes and sigils. I think it will be good to break and get the sigils / runes and then you decide which to keep and which to break. For example, if you break a weapon and it has a superior sigil of blood, instead of breaking the weapon and gives you the sigil and the materials, it breaks everything at the same time and you don't get the sigil you wanted to save. The only way you can do that is buy purchasing the Black Lion Salvage Kit. That is, in my opinion, a problem. Tell me your thoughts. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving day Anet and community.