Would i missed some good or important up-level bonus if i directly use the 80 level boost?

eulaula.7168

IMO, you'll not miss anything important from the mechanical point of view.

From the economical point of view you'll miss a ~~key here and there~~ _karma booster at lvl 38_, or the sigil of nulification at lvl 64 everyone is talking about. Nothing relevant either, IMO.

From the fun, experience and learning point of view, however, you will miss a lot, IMO. Becoming instantly full of choices and power without knowing how to play the game, what the culture of the community around you is, or what the story is about, has proven to be extremely frustrating for many.

EDIT: To include the right info given by Tanner Blackfeather.6509.

> @"eulaula.7168" said:

> because of i want a mount asap, i walk very slowly and i have bought a BiFrost and want to use it... and i just see i will miss a lot good bonus... ar.. how can i choose.

Wait, you're a new player and you already have a..... Bifrost ?!? Without having a lvl 80 character ?

> @"Ardid.7203" said:

> IMO, you'll not miss anything important from the mechanical point of view.

> From the economical point of view you'll miss a key here and there, or the sigil of nulification at lvl64 everyone is talking about. Nothing relevant either, IMO.

> From the fun, experience and learning point of view, however, you will miss a lot, IMO. Becoming instantly full of choices and power without knowing how to play the game, what the culture of the community around you is, or what the story is about, has proven to be extremely frustrating for many.

No key missed, those are from *story* rewards, and not just level up.

Let's see.

* lvl 38 - Karma booster. This and AP chests arethat the only remaining source of this specific type of Karma booster.

* lvl 64 - Sup Sigil of Nullification. Still quite expensive from the Requiem armor.

I think that's about it. There are some other free boosters (strength, armor, MF, etc) but those aren't exclusive to these rewards afaik.

The later point of the quote is *much* more significant, but depends 100% on how you personally work with games.

> @"Ardid.7203" said:

> From the fun, experience and learning point of view, however, you will miss a lot, IMO. Becoming instantly full of choices and power without knowing how to play the game, what the culture of the community around you is, or what the story is about, has proven to be extremely frustrating for many.

this basically :)

I had 2 toons to 80 before I used the booster that came with the deal I bought, when I bought the game and both expansions. I wanted to learn the game before I just jumped to the end game, at least the basic stuff. There are always things to learn, some of which the game doesn't really explain all that well, or at all. Of course, altaholic that I am, I have since leveled another to 80 and have 4 more that I'm working on. I haven't been around all that long either, I think I started early this year, and then went on a hiatus for about 5 months.