Active PvP'er LF Team/Guild - Gold 2

MolniyaSokol.7142

So you played alone so far, without any communication and teamwork, and now you want to play in team.

**Newsflash**: There are no PvP guilds in this game. Those were killed long time ago by SoloQ, as there is no purpose to have PvP guilds in a game not allowing ranked teamwork.

> @"MolniyaSokol.7142" said:

> Came back after a long break, placed Gold 1 with Condi Scourge and tilted my way down to Gold 2. Looking for a group to reliably play with for automated tournaments or just duo queue. Any PvP oriented Guilds would be welcome to send info as well! Send mail or whisper me if you're interested. (IGN: Saryn Vilebloom)

ignore the top comment and look into my post. "Pink Noise" you might find what you are looking for.

• 2 months later...

Hi!

I'm the PvP manager for my guild, Syndicate of the Exiles [sOTE]. We are a fairly young guild, but with a very diverse player base. Some of us have been on and off since the game released while others are new to the game. We are currently looking at expanding our PvP numbers to prepare for automated tournaments, Tournament of Legends, ROM's 2v2 tournament and scrims against other guilds.

We will hopefully get a WvW team going as well. We do have weekly guild missions, fractal runs and so on. We are preparing for raids too if that is something that you'd like to do.

Just send me a whisper or in-game mail if this sounds interesting.