[NA][TC] The Penultimate Frontier, LGBT friendly community, is recruiting! [PvE][Casual]

Anji.4083

**[The Penultimate Frontier]** is opening its doors to gamers at large! We are part of a larger gaming community, The Final Frontier (yes yes, someone already had our guild name on TC!). Our Guild Wars 2 branch can be found on Tarnished Coast, although we welcome folks from any server. We are always looking for more wonderful people to come join our greater group of gamers!

Our guild is focused on casual PvE progression, and we welcome new players, returning players, and veteran players! If you're looking for a leet roflstomp omg I am better than everyone else guild, this guild is _**not**_ for you! If you need help learning the game or refreshing your memory, and just want to play the game in a relaxed atmosphere and have fun, then we are the place for you! We are chatty and silly, respectful yet relaxed, and even have karaoke nights! \o/ We use Discord for community-wide communication, with folks active on it almost all the time.

> **Please contact any guild officer in-game for an invite, or join our Discord at:

> https://discord.gg/egbebUS

> and post in the New Player Channel that you are looking for the Guild Wars 2 branch!**

## Here is a bit about our community:

The Final Frontier is an LGBT-friendly, multi-game community focused on bringing gamers together for a vibrant, fun and welcoming community to play games of all variety with. We are a mature-level guild (16+) and a chill group of follks

Originally founded at the launch of Wildstar in 2014, The Final Frontier has been expanding gradually over the last 4 years within the game and over the last year has expanded outwards into games beyond. Now including World of Warcraft, Warframe and Blade and Soul, The Final Frontier is looking to expand its reach and forray into not just further MMOs, but all game genres from first-person shooter to RTS as well!

The Final Frontier operates under a community hub - game branch system. Discord is our primary means of communication, but our individual game branches are guaranteed autonomy outside the base tenets that make up the guild. We welcome both individual gamers who want to join a branch or hang out, as well as full-on guild branches looking to expand and interested in becoming part of our community!

Mics not required but encouraged

Below is the list of our main branch games, servers and games we like to organize for or return to:

## **Main Games**

* Wildstar (gone *sadface*)

* World of Warcraft

* Warframe

* Blade and Soul

* Guild Wars 2

## **Hosted Servers - Status**

* Minecraft - Up

* 7 Days To Die - Up

* Ark: Extinction - Pending Mod Updates for Expansion

* Starbound - Currently on hiatus, can be reopened on request

## **Other Games We Play**

* 7 Days to Die

* Conan Exiles

* Garry's Mod

* Grand Theft Auto Online

* Overwatch

* SCP: Secret Laboratory

* Starbound

* Stellaris

* Vermintide 2

* What The Box

* Empyrion: Galactic Survival

* Space Engineers

* Maple Story 2

* Diablo III

* Star Craft II

_**We play many other games then those listed, but these are the most active**_

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

> I went for a job interview today and the manager said, “We’re looking for someone who is responsible.”

>“Well, I’m your man.” I replied, “In my last job, whenever anything went wrong, they said I was responsible.”

Join [TPF]! Enjoy your time in GW2 with friends and other silly people who die to falling off cliffs! (I am definitely not talking about myself there....*cough*)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...