Eyes of Kormir request

> @"Endless Soul.5178" said:

> I'm in complete agreement, but according to Anet, they want you to _SELL SELL SELL_ those so that we're not hoarding them and driving up prices. Well guess what Anet, they're going right to my bank.

It's funny how ANet said they did this to make sure the price never got too high and, lo! the price didn't get very high. The market did exactly what ANet hoped it would do, it settled on a lower equilibrium & therefore those items will permanently have a lower price stickiness.

In other words, this technique did exactly what ANet expected: they traded a tiny temporary inconvenience for everyone into a major, long-term economic benefit for everyone.

> @"Drarnor Kunoram.5180" said:

> What are Eyes of Kormir even used to make? I just spend them on wishes from the griffin collection item.

Creating armor and weapons from PoF basically. They're used in insignias.

I am actually hording them for that reason. Not being able to deposit them is just an inconvenience.

> I'm in complete agreement, but according to Anet, they want you to _SELL SELL SELL_ those so that we're not hoarding them and driving up prices. Well guess what Anet, they're going right to my bank.

Yes, lets drive that 27 copper price down so low that it bugs and goes below vendor price and never get sold to orders ever again.

I don't see how selling them to the vendor or hoarding them is going to drive up the price. The price is dropping everyday that it's not even worth selling on the tp and soon probably won't be able to. They aren't valuable enough because whatever they are used in isn't demanded. I just want to deposit them like any other crafting material. At this point I just use it for the wish thing and the rest are deleted.

> @circuitnerd.5863 said:

> > @"Endless Soul.5178" said:

> > I'm in complete agreement, but according to Anet, they want you to _SELL SELL SELL_ those so that we're not hoarding them and driving up prices. Well guess what Anet, they're going right to my bank.

>

> I don't see how selling them to the vendor or hoarding them is going to drive up the price. The price is dropping everyday that it's not even worth selling on the tp and soon probably won't be able to. They aren't valuable enough because whatever they are used in isn't demanded. I just want to deposit them like any other crafting material. At this point I just use it for the wish thing and the rest are deleted.

Whatever they're used for isn't in high demand may be part of it, but I think more of it is that _we just get so kitten many!_