LS3 Last Episode strange pronouns intentional or bug? (SPOILER)

Ydeirt.3905

I just replayed LS3 and just realized theres a weird pronouns going on with the game. On "One Path Ends" and in "Shining Blade Secrets" which is the second part of it theres a conversation after the character taking Oath of Confidence, one of the shining blade member speaks out againts me and said "I will. Never before has a nonhuman supplicant taken this oath." which is strange since my character is a human. Another thing strange was Exemplar Kerida repeatedly called my character as her when my character is actually a male.

I'm not sure whether is this a bug or intentional (as if Exemplar Kerida intentionally made to look like not liking my character). Sadly i did not made any screenshot nor video recording at the time.

Has anyone experienced this?

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> That sounds like a bug to me. The dialogue is supposed to be different depending on your character, but they should be getting the pronouns right and if you're human the objection is supposed to be that you're not part of the Shining Blade and they have no proof of your loyalty.

Ah right, true enough. Its been awhile since last i pay the episode so i can't remember it too well if was it ever happen before. I'll make a bug report for it later.

> @"Ydeirt.3905" said:

> I just replayed LS3 and just realized theres a weird pronouns going on with the game. On "One Path Ends" and in "Shining Blade Secrets" which is the second part of it theres a conversation after the character taking Oath of Confidence, one of the shining blade member speaks out againts me and said "I will. Never before has a nonhuman supplicant taken this oath." which is strange since my character is a human. Another thing strange was Exemplar Kerida repeatedly called my character as her when my character is actually a male.

> I'm not sure whether is this a bug or intentional (as if Exemplar Kerida intentionally made to look like not liking my character). Sadly i did not made any screenshot nor video recording at the time.

> Has anyone experienced this?

She called my sylvari him then its a she.

I noticed same occuring in daybreak too. It was bit immersion breaking

> @"Laila Lightness.8742" said:

> > @"Ydeirt.3905" said:

> > I just replayed LS3 and just realized theres a weird pronouns going on with the game. On "One Path Ends" and in "Shining Blade Secrets" which is the second part of it theres a conversation after the character taking Oath of Confidence, one of the shining blade member speaks out againts me and said "I will. Never before has a nonhuman supplicant taken this oath." which is strange since my character is a human. Another thing strange was Exemplar Kerida repeatedly called my character as her when my character is actually a male.

> > I'm not sure whether is this a bug or intentional (as if Exemplar Kerida intentionally made to look like not liking my character). Sadly i did not made any screenshot nor video recording at the time.

> > Has anyone experienced this?

>

> She called my sylvari him then its a she.

> I noticed same occuring in daybreak too. It was bit immersion breaking

Yeah, exactly my thought. I felt like my character would say "what?" when they call him nonhuman when he's obviously is.