Server Issues Monday, 11/26 afternoon PST: Code=7:11:3:191:101

Arn.1805

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ErrorCode= 7:11:3:191:101

Server : Vaabi

How did this happen: Opened a mail in Heart of the Mist couldn't read it because game/server crashed and continues to crash,

-repair command doesn't help as well.

Waiting for a fix

Update1: Entering EotM Lobby after exiting it, reproduced the above error again, after leaving it.

Hot steaming coffee for the Server Guys at Anet

> @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> You know, the server team is noting what you've shared, and there may well be a connection with the tournament. Nothing conclusive is known yet, but it's super helpful for you to share your details, including whether you were in a tournament (and which one), WvW, Open World, Fractals, etc. This in addition to your server name and your physical location.

>

> The team is on the case, and thanks for the details!

was in PvP 2vs2 when game crashed and stated server issues then went to the Error on login: 7:11:3:191:101

I am on Kodash and am from NY USA

I still get the Error on login: 7:11:3:191:101

Okay. First I was running around in Crystal Oasis. Felt like the DC's were mostly happaning around towns where a lot of players are. But then I was in a remote part of Vabi looking for some Griffon Eggs and again DC after DC. I don't mind the disconnects that much, but the roleback to 5 or 10 mins ago and being placed on a starting Waypoint just sucks.

I'm on the European server Gandara.

It seemed fine earlier when I was doing PoF story quests, but might be because all started around 22:30 just after I finished the story.

If this detail can help:

When the game loads for a split second it shows the loading screen of the map I was before (Verdant Brinks) and then it changes to the map my toon is now (Lion Arch).

I mean I was in VB, I teleported to LA, I got diconnect and now when I start the game for a split second it shows the loading screen of VB.