Audio Cues in Competitive Modes.

borgs.6103

How does it work? Is there a specific range for it to be heard? Do some skills prevent some skills' audio to be heard by enemy players?

For examples:

Deadeye's Mark. Sometimes I hear it being used not on me. Is there a specific range to this?

Mesmer stealth skills.

Will a stealthed warrior/guardian using a shout be heard by enemies if they're in range?

I'd also like some clarification on this.

I find deadeye to be difficult to predict, except for DJ, which often comes with quickness so it's too fast to react to anyway. The DJ sound effect is really really important though, so it's good that that is consistent.

Mesmer stealth + other sound effects seem to work quite well. I can almost always hear a mesmer stealth when they try and sneak up on me - even if they're behind a wall/cliff/obstacle and I can't see them. From there, I know I need to dodge or block in a second or two when their burst is about to land.

Other important sound effects that targets or nearby players should hear: anything that makes normal skills unblockable (eg. basilisk venom), or things that add damage but players might not see the animation for (eg. One Wolf Pack).