While this AFC is about to end soon....

Arden.7480

I'm so grateful for all of the responses and the real engagement with us, the fans that absolutely LOVE your work.

I bought Path of Fire mostly because of You, Audio Team, also when I heard those phenomenal music pieces during the Demo weekend, I just HAD to buy it! I can't describe what I felt when I heard other music in the next locations, and the whole OST made this experience so rich and it all was so well composed with the sounds all over the desert. It was just so special and I'm so happy I can share my gratitude with You all.

Maclaine, Your Music changed my life and I have a wall behind me that will say the same.

I am so thrilled for the next music releases and I secretly can't wait for Kralkatorrik's theme!

Thanks all!

• ArenaNet Staff

That's a very nice post, Arden. Thanks for sharing that with the Audio Team -- I'm sure they'll appreciate your kind words.

This gives me an opportunity to say that I hope everyone will continue to engage with the Audio Team on the forums. I don't expect the team to be reading through the forums as frequently as they have this past week, but I'm happy to relay comments and questions to them, if they are posted here (and as my schdedule allows ;) ). So forum members -- do feel free to share your questions and comments about All Things Audio on the forums, even after today's close of the AFC!

(Because music and sounds are constantly expanding, I expect we'll see members of the Audio Team on future Dev Celebrations, too. For instance, when Episode 5 is launched, I bet you could ask about that music or those sound elements during the Dev Celebration.)

> @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> That's a very nice post, Arden. Thanks for sharing that with the Audio Team -- I'm sure they'll appreciate your kind words.

>

> This gives me an opportunity to say that I hope everyone will continue to engage with the Audio Team on the forums. I don't expect the team to be reading through the forums as frequently as they have this past week, but I'm happy to relay comments and questions to them, if they are posted here (and as my schdedule allows ;) ). So forum members -- do feel free to share your questions and comments about All Things Audio on the forums, even after today's close of the AFC!

>

> (Because music and sounds are constantly expanding, I expect we'll see members of the Audio Team on future Dev Celebrations, too. For instance, when Episode 5 is launched, I bet you could ask about that music or those sound elements during the Dev Celebration.)

We certainly will! I really appreciate the idea behind AFC and the Devs Celebrations. Can't wait for the future music pieces, too!

> @"Katelyn Isaacson.5123" said:

> Thank you so much for your support, Arden! I tend to lurk around the forums/Reddit on a semi-regular basis, hopefully we can keep chatting with you! :D

Sure thing! I'm a giant sound and music nerd. Talking about them is a pleasure, especially with such nice people. :)