Veilrender

wehconk.6857

I got this item the other day. It's important to keep in mind that this means going through the "side door" that is a sand portal, rather than through the "front door" which is opened by an event chain. Then you run through the corridors a bit, portal again, and I think a second time, and then you're in a big room with a fancy chest and some other chests, just loot everything in there. I still need to get the base Axe for this thing though.

> @Esplen.3940 said:

> The chest you're looking for is in the room before the final room. There's a small chest on the right hand side (next to a pillar) that you need to loot.

>

> Also next time you could use the search function as someone [made a similar question](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/4707/) and it's still on the frontpage of Mesmer.

thanks for helping, i will try it :)

> @Ohoni.6057 said:

> I got this item the other day. It's important to keep in mind that this means going through the "side door" that is a sand portal, rather than through the "front door" which is opened by an event chain. Then you run through the corridors a bit, portal again, and I think a second time, and then you're in a big room with a fancy chest and some other chests, just loot everything in there. I still need to get the base Axe for this thing though.

thanks mate, i will try it :)