My PVP balance thoughts

Posi.7156

·Nerf

-Mesmer damage, amount of condi stacks, less confusion stacks + torment stacks, mesmer is an extremly movile class, nerf the amount of immunities and movility that they have, the importance of portal which makes mesmer an absolutly must, teams that dont have mesmer they play with a handicap

-Warrior rampage which can literally oneshot and extremly amount of CC and movility skills, they can stack 25 might stacks so easy

-Revenant revenant damage which literally can oneshoot, ill leave you a clip here of a revenant oneshooting, stacking 25 might stacks easy

https://clips.twitch.tv/AssiduousCloudySharkAMPTropPunch

-Engineer rampage aswell, elixir S immunity to everything which is extremly overpowered vs everything, before you could counterplay that with conditions,now it is imposible to counterplay. trait that reduces elite when dodge, also they can run with double elixir S

-Thief rifle damage is insane, oneshooting every class with 4 autos most likely, incredible amount of stealth , daggerstorm literally makes the thief immune to everything while he keeps damaging you.

-Necromancer reaper damage, it is insane it can oneshoot everything through reaper shroud

-Guardian damage on core, the trait that gives 50% chance of crit it is insane for core guardians and their damage, they can oneshoot

-Soulbeat insane amount of damage with their ult, insane boon making on themselves

·Buff

-Necromancer it is a class that lacks a lot of movility compared to other classes , so you literally have to give them something to counterpressure that classes, which can be more damage. Scourge's f2,f3,f4,f5 delay is literally stupid which makes the necromancer impossible to do properly combos, redesign scurses,soul reaping and spite traits. Death magic is unplayeable. Lich form is useless, and golem is braindead, which necromancer has 2 less elite specs compared to other classes.

- Elementalist is literally out of the meta, i dont know much about the ele, weaver has no spot on pvp.

- POF Revenant spec is absolutly bad for pvp, no spot, totally useless

PVP Conquest mode is made for mesmers, mesmers are a must on teams, mesmer is a class that is extremly important on top tier games, monthly or AT, portal use, and his amazing movility makes that class a must and S tier compared to other classes, other classes are just behind of mesmers , mesmers have been dominating pvp since 2013. Proleague times were something like, top 1,2,3 teams had mesmer main on their teams.

It makes other classes handicapped, other classes cant carry like mesmers and that is frustrating players that are not mesmer main, imagine this scenario, where you have same skill level players but one of them is mesmer and the other one is necromancer, necromancer just will carry teamfights right, the class is designed for that from my experiences, mesmer will win his side, then he will portal the other side and +1 it, which makes 2 poitns captured for the mesmer, and 1 point captured for the necromancer, which makes 500-250 to the mesmer.

If someone of anet hears me and wants more details about traits and stuff (on necro only because i dont know other classes that much) i will post which traits and stuff i would change.

All feedback is welcome. Thank you guys for reading it.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Posi.7156" said:

> -Revenant revenant damage which literally can oneshoot, ill leave you a clip here of a revenant oneshooting, stacking 25 might stacks easy

> https://clips.twitch.tv/AssiduousCloudySharkAMPTropPunch

>

Rev has very high burst dmg, but the link you post shows a clip of Rev using 3 different skills, all of them telegraphed.

If the Necro managed to not dodge the "I AM WAAAAVIIIING A HUUUUUGEEE ANIMATION AT YOU" skill, then he had it coming.

> @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > @"Posi.7156" said:

> > -Revenant revenant damage which literally can oneshoot, ill leave you a clip here of a revenant oneshooting, stacking 25 might stacks easy

> > https://clips.twitch.tv/AssiduousCloudySharkAMPTropPunch

>

> >

> Rev has very high burst dmg, but the link you post shows a clip of Rev using 3 different skills, all of them telegraphed.

> If the Necro managed to not dodge the "I AM WAAAAVIIIING A HUUUUUGEEE ANIMATION AT YOU" skill, then he had it coming.

Its just an example of revenant burst ^^"

> @"Posi.7156" said:

> > @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > > @"Posi.7156" said:

> > > -Revenant revenant damage which literally can oneshoot, ill leave you a clip here of a revenant oneshooting, stacking 25 might stacks easy

> > > https://clips.twitch.tv/AssiduousCloudySharkAMPTropPunch

> >

> > >

> > Rev has very high burst dmg, but the link you post shows a clip of Rev using 3 different skills, all of them telegraphed.

> > If the Necro managed to not dodge the "I AM WAAAAVIIIING A HUUUUUGEEE ANIMATION AT YOU" skill, then he had it coming.

>

> Its just an example of revenant burst ^^"

Yeah it is very high, but it is not one shoting as you say. It is 3 situational, telegraphed (thus highly predictable) skills.

> @"Posi.7156" said:

> ·Nerf

> -Mesmer damage, amount of condi stacks, less confusion stacks + torment stacks, mesmer is an extremly movile class, nerf the amount of immunities and movility that they have, the importance of portal which makes mesmer an absolutly must, teams that dont have mesmer they play with a handicap

> -Warrior rampage which can literally oneshot and extremly amount of CC and movility skills, they can stack 25 might stacks so easy

> -Revenant revenant damage which literally can oneshoot, ill leave you a clip here of a revenant oneshooting, stacking 25 might stacks easy

> https://clips.twitch.tv/AssiduousCloudySharkAMPTropPunch

> -Engineer rampage aswell, elixir S immunity to everything which is extremly overpowered vs everything, before you could counterplay that with conditions,now it is imposible to counterplay. trait that reduces elite when dodge, also they can run with double elixir S

> -Thief rifle damage is insane, oneshooting every class with 4 autos most likely, incredible amount of stealth , daggerstorm literally makes the thief immune to everything while he keeps damaging you.

> -Necromancer reaper damage, it is insane it can oneshoot everything through reaper shroud

> -Guardian damage on core, the trait that gives 50% chance of crit it is insane for core guardians and their damage, they can oneshoot

> -Soulbeat insane amount of damage with their ult, insane boon making on themselves

>

> ·Buff

> -Necromancer it is a class that lacks a lot of movility compared to other classes , so you literally have to give them something to counterpressure that classes, which can be more damage. Scourge's f2,f3,f4,f5 delay is literally stupid which makes the necromancer impossible to do properly combos, redesign scurses,soul reaping and spite traits. Death magic is unplayeable. Lich form is useless, and golem is braindead, which necromancer has 2 less elite specs compared to other classes.

> - Elementalist is literally out of the meta, i dont know much about the ele, weaver has no spot on pvp.

> - POF Revenant spec is absolutly bad for pvp, no spot, totally useless

> PVP Conquest mode is made for mesmers, mesmers are a must on teams, mesmer is a class that is extremly important on top tier games, monthly or AT, portal use, and his amazing movility makes that class a must and S tier compared to other classes, other classes are just behind of mesmers , mesmers have been dominating pvp since 2013. Proleague times were something like, top 1,2,3 teams had mesmer main on their teams.

> It makes other classes handicapped, other classes cant carry like mesmers and that is frustrating players that are not mesmer main, imagine this scenario, where you have same skill level players but one of them is mesmer and the other one is necromancer, necromancer just will carry teamfights right, the class is designed for that from my experiences, mesmer will win his side, then he will portal the other side and +1 it, which makes 2 poitns captured for the mesmer, and 1 point captured for the necromancer, which makes 500-250 to the mesmer.

>

> If someone of anet hears me and wants more details about traits and stuff (on necro only because i dont know other classes that much) i will post which traits and stuff i would change.

> All feedback is welcome. Thank you guys for reading it.

Just wondering why you dont write Rebenant?

> @"bravan.3876" said:

> > @"Posi.7156" said:

> > ·Nerf

> > -Mesmer damage, amount of condi stacks, less confusion stacks + torment stacks, mesmer is an extremly movile class, nerf the amount of immunities and movility that they have, the importance of portal which makes mesmer an absolutly must, teams that dont have mesmer they play with a handicap

> > -Warrior rampage which can literally oneshot and extremly amount of CC and movility skills, they can stack 25 might stacks so easy

> > -Revenant revenant damage which literally can oneshoot, ill leave you a clip here of a revenant oneshooting, stacking 25 might stacks easy

> > -Engineer rampage aswell, elixir S immunity to everything which is extremly overpowered vs everything, before you could counterplay that with conditions,now it is imposible to counterplay. trait that reduces elite when dodge, also they can run with double elixir S

> > -Thief rifle damage is insane, oneshooting every class with 4 autos most likely, incredible amount of stealth , daggerstorm literally makes the thief immune to everything while he keeps damaging you.

> > -Necromancer reaper damage, it is insane it can oneshoot everything through reaper shroud

> > -Guardian damage on core, the trait that gives 50% chance of crit it is insane for core guardians and their damage, they can oneshoot

> > -Soulbeat insane amount of damage with their ult, insane boon making on themselves

> >

> > ·Buff

> > -Necromancer it is a class that lacks a lot of movility compared to other classes , so you literally have to give them something to counterpressure that classes, which can be more damage. Scourge's f2,f3,f4,f5 delay is literally stupid which makes the necromancer impossible to do properly combos, redesign scurses,soul reaping and spite traits. Death magic is unplayeable. Lich form is useless, and golem is braindead, which necromancer has 2 less elite specs compared to other classes.

> > - Elementalist is literally out of the meta, i dont know much about the ele, weaver has no spot on pvp.

> > - POF Revenant spec is absolutly bad for pvp, no spot, totally useless

> > PVP Conquest mode is made for mesmers, mesmers are a must on teams, mesmer is a class that is extremly important on top tier games, monthly or AT, portal use, and his amazing movility makes that class a must and S tier compared to other classes, other classes are just behind of mesmers , mesmers have been dominating pvp since 2013. Proleague times were something like, top 1,2,3 teams had mesmer main on their teams.

> > It makes other classes handicapped, other classes cant carry like mesmers and that is frustrating players that are not mesmer main, imagine this scenario, where you have same skill level players but one of them is mesmer and the other one is necromancer, necromancer just will carry teamfights right, the class is designed for that from my experiences, mesmer will win his side, then he will portal the other side and +1 it, which makes 2 poitns captured for the mesmer, and 1 point captured for the necromancer, which makes 500-250 to the mesmer.

> >

> > If someone of anet hears me and wants more details about traits and stuff (on necro only because i dont know other classes that much) i will post which traits and stuff i would change.

> > All feedback is welcome. Thank you guys for reading it.

>

> Just wondering why you dont write Rebenant?

I dont know what you mean, maybe because i wrote POF Revenant spec? Because i didnt remember the name of it, but it is rengade i think

> @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > @"Posi.7156" said:

>

> >

> Rev has very high burst dmg, but the link you post shows a clip of Rev using 3 different skills, all of them telegraphed.

> If the Necro managed to not dodge the "I AM WAAAAVIIIING A HUUUUUGEEE ANIMATION AT YOU" skill, then he had it coming.

He actually uses 5 skills, but everything else I agree. Mesmer is 1000x worse with burst coming from stealth with no warning at all.

@OP

Regarding the post. The only thing I would like to see for necros, reaper specifically, would be for them to revert the retarded shroud decay. I can never get used to this, necros used to be tank in shroud but now if you use it to defend yourself you lose time in shroud which results in you losing dmg and being vunerable as soon as you drop out it. I would very much love to see the buff dmg cut by half at least if they were to revert the shroud decay.

> @"Posi.7156" said:

> > @"tinyreborn.1938" said:

> > Nerf everything , buff(my main) scourge and necro overall ,dont touch my FB so I can faceroll further /thread

>

> i even ask for necro nerf LUL, read post next time

>·Buff

>-**Necromancer** it is a class that lacks a lot of movility compared to other classes , so you literally have to give them something to counterpressure that classes, which can be more damage.**Scourge's** f2,f3,f4,f5 delay is literally stupid which makes the necromancer impossible to do properly combos, redesign scurses,soul reaping and spite traits. Death magic is unplayeable. Lich form is useless, and golem is braindead, which **necromancer has 2 less elite specs compared to other classes**.

According to metabattle necromancer have 3 meta builds while others ... 1 ? And you dont ask to nerf necro , just damage on reaper caused by 1 recently buffed trait.

NECROMANCER hAS 2 LESS ELITE SPECS COMPARED TO OTHER CLASSES - what the hell is this?

Who you trying to fool ?Begging to buff your main and not even single word about FB ... for obvious reasons . Everyone know how ridiculously strong FB+necro. Why Anet should listen to you ? Want even more advantage for yourself and blackjack ? xDDDDDDD

> oneshooting every class with 4 autos

That's a fourshot.

>video

Elite push -> staff5, all 9 hits, perfectly timed, into a necro that left shroud and had no stunbreak ready. I would call that skillful play. You should see that combo in WvW where staff5 deals twice (yes, twice!) the damage. That would be a reason to complain.

> Necromancer reaper damage, it is insane it can oneshoot everything through reaper shroud.

No it can not, especially not in PvP where the damage of all of the necro/reaper proc traits is cut in half.

But I agree that necro should get mobility buffs for damage nerf compensations. But that seems not to be the way ANet want's the class to perform. Otherwise they would have done it years ago.

> @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > @"Posi.7156" said:

>

> >

If you actually watch the clip the rev landed Chaos Release because the necro didn't have a dodge charge, and then proceeded to delete all 22k of the necro's HP before the necro came out of the stun.

Not to mention that a Rev whining to a *Reaper of all things* about rev having "HUGE ANIMATION" is the most inspid thing I've read today.

> @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > > @"Posi.7156" said:

> > > -Revenant revenant damage which literally can oneshoot, ill leave you a clip here of a revenant oneshooting, stacking 25 might stacks easy

> >

> > >

> > Rev has very high burst dmg, but the link you post shows a clip of Rev using 3 different skills, all of them telegraphed.

> > If the Necro managed to not dodge the "I AM WAAAAVIIIING A HUUUUUGEEE ANIMATION AT YOU" skill, then he had it coming.

>

> If you actually watch the clip the rev landed Chaos Release because the necro didn't have a dodge charge, and then proceeded to delete all 22k of the necro's HP before the necro came out of the stun.

>

> Not to mention that a Rev whining to a *Reaper* about rev having "HUGE ANIMATION" is the most inspid thing I've read today.

>

I can't read through all the comments now, so where is the Rev whining about having huge animation?

List does not include Firebrand? What is this ridiculousness?

> @"Posi.7156" said:

> -Necromancer reaper damage, it is insane it can oneshoot everything through reaper shroud

Pretty sure you mean Reaper's Onslaught + Death Perception necro, because you can't "oneshoot" outside of that specific build. Be specific otherwise Anet will just be like " -reduced base damage of all shroud skills by 50%, Reaper's Onslaught now gives 600 Ferocity up from 300"

> @"tinyreborn.1938" said:

> > @"Posi.7156" said:

> > > @"tinyreborn.1938" said:

> > > Nerf everything , buff(my main) scourge and necro overall ,dont touch my FB so I can faceroll further /thread

> >

> > i even ask for necro nerf LUL, read post next time

>

> >·Buff

> >-**Necromancer** it is a class that lacks a lot of movility compared to other classes , so you literally have to give them something to counterpressure that classes, which can be more damage.**Scourge's** f2,f3,f4,f5 delay is literally stupid which makes the necromancer impossible to do properly combos, redesign scurses,soul reaping and spite traits. Death magic is unplayeable. Lich form is useless, and golem is braindead, which **necromancer has 2 less elite specs compared to other classes**.

>

> According to metabattle necromancer have 3 meta builds while others ... 1 ? And you dont ask to nerf necro , just damage on reaper caused by 1 recently buffed trait.

> NECROMANCER hAS 2 LESS ELITE SPECS COMPARED TO OTHER CLASSES - what the hell is this?

> Who you trying to fool ?Begging to buff your main and not even single word about FB ... for obvious reasons . Everyone know how ridiculously strong FB+necro. Why Anet should listen to you ? Want even more advantage for yourself and blackjack ? xDDDDDDD

i obviously meant 2 less elite skills which are golem and lich form, you could understand it because after that i say "LICH FORM AND GOLEM" :_D

obviously FB needs nerf aswell, amount of healing and protection (boons) is insane, i dont why do you even try to attack or offend me LUL , do you want scourge to get more nerf? it makes literally no sense, scourge is a punch ball class, you just get focus and oneshoted and you have nothing to survive or outskill them lol. I dont know if you are asking for scourge nerf aswell, scourge is a non movile class, with non self sustain or self protection (stealth,blinks, etc) , it obviously needs changes.

Finishing with "WANT EVEN MORE ADVANGE FOR ME AND BLACKJACK"? i dont even play the game on a competitive way (monthly,rom's 2v2, normal AT) i just play duoq with some friends sometimes, why should i be interested on more advantage for me and blackjack if i dont even play? XDDDDDDDD

Good night friend.

> @"Crinn.7864" said:

> List does not include Firebrand? What is this ridiculousness?

>

> > @"Posi.7156" said:

> > -Necromancer reaper damage, it is insane it can oneshoot everything through reaper shroud

>

> Pretty sure you mean Reaper's Onslaught + Death Perception necro, because you can't "oneshoot" outside of that specific build. Be specific otherwise Anet will just be like " -reduced base damage of all shroud skills by 50%, Reaper's Onslaught now gives 600 Ferocity up from 300"

i'll be more specific if anet asks for it , otherwise it is just general ideas ^^"

> @"Posi.7156" said:

> > @"tinyreborn.1938" said:

> > > @"Posi.7156" said:

> > > > @"tinyreborn.1938" said:

> > > > Nerf everything , buff(my main) scourge and necro overall ,dont touch my FB so I can faceroll further /thread

> > >

> > > i even ask for necro nerf LUL, read post next time

> >

> > >·Buff

> > >-**Necromancer** it is a class that lacks a lot of movility compared to other classes , so you literally have to give them something to counterpressure that classes, which can be more damage.**Scourge's** f2,f3,f4,f5 delay is literally stupid which makes the necromancer impossible to do properly combos, redesign scurses,soul reaping and spite traits. Death magic is unplayeable. Lich form is useless, and golem is braindead, which **necromancer has 2 less elite specs compared to other classes**.

> >

> > According to metabattle necromancer have 3 meta builds while others ... 1 ? And you dont ask to nerf necro , just damage on reaper caused by 1 recently buffed trait.

> > NECROMANCER hAS 2 LESS ELITE SPECS COMPARED TO OTHER CLASSES - what the hell is this?

> > Who you trying to fool ?Begging to buff your main and not even single word about FB ... for obvious reasons . Everyone know how ridiculously strong FB+necro. Why Anet should listen to you ? Want even more advantage for yourself and blackjack ? xDDDDDDD

>

> i obviously meant 2 less elite skills which are golem and lich form, you could understand it because after that i say "LICH FORM AND GOLEM" :_D

> obviously FB needs nerf aswell, amount of healing and protection (boons) is insane, i dont why do you even try to attack or offend me LUL , do you want scourge to get more nerf? it makes literally no sense, scourge is a punch ball class, you just get focus and oneshoted and you have nothing to survive or outskill them lol. I dont know if you are asking for scourge nerf aswell, scourge is a non movile class, with non self sustain or self protection (stealth,blinks, etc) , it obviously needs changes.

> Finishing with "WANT EVEN MORE ADVANGE FOR ME AND BLACKJACK"? i dont even play the game on a competitive way (monthly,rom's 2v2, normal AT) i just play duoq with some friends sometimes, why should i be interested on more advantage for me and blackjack if i dont even play? XDDDDDDDD

> Good night friend.

You need to type your stuff correctly and its huge difference between elite spec and elite skill . Why you think other classes dont have same problem ? Mesmer elites are crazy good? They are all worthless ,except those which you get from elite spec ofc. Same for ele ,FGS arguably better than others(among core elites)

Yes thats really good question but you better answer it yourself why you want scourge buffs and never mention best synergy for your main you ask to buff?

Why they should buff scourge? They are absolutely monsters while protected by FB . If they would be able to sustain themselves and wouldnt need support we would be in situation as we had with cele eles 4 scourges 1 fb?

Also you dont seems to understand , if you ask for more defenses you will have to give up on that damage and aoe capabilities in return

I'm goin sleep too ;)

Mesmer, rev, soulbeast, spellbreaker, deadeye, holosmith scourge and firebrand are the real issues.

Fb: the rez is so important and u can quickness/stab it pretty much every time. Also it makes the scourge so so powerful.

Scourge: great condi application and point pressure, able to be played to godtier which I'm okay with, it's well designed, but the fb overtunes the spec. The rez NEEDS to be nerfed in some way (blood magic)

Mirage: broken in many many ways. They are so important to a team with the portal, always have been. The condi pressure is literally bullshit I mean.. I already beat my friends on this spec while I played 2 games on it. And they're good duelers lol. Mirage needs so little effort and bring out a huge team value.. It's waaaay to good as it is right now.

Soulbeast: probably the best point fighter class with great kite abilities. I'm okay with the spec in general, it can be placed real nice but the axe5 needs to get a slight cut in damage and axe auto is a bit meh. Also, more of a buff, add more pet abilities that actually come in handy. Now it's just 3 pets to choose rly.

Rev: really good spot in PvP atm, needs to be tuned down. Rev itself takes a mechanical good player to be effective but the damage output from rev is out of hand a bit. Also the 25mights come to easy.

Spellbreaker: juggernaut is WAY over tuned, so is the damage from f2, I mean, it's not rare to get hit for 6k by the f2, which is insane for a block that's on such a low CD.

Deadeye: stealth and death's judgment. Nuff said here rly, the stealth application is insane and there's no way to see the deaths judgment coming. Also it's unblockable. Which removes the entire skill part about it. You can't dodge what you can't see, and that, is not alright in PvP.

Holosmith: to much stab, to much sustain with elixer S, juggernaut, overtuned rifle. Great meta spot tho.

-Sambu

Lot of disinfo here

Mesmer damage is average. It's utility is what makes it off the charts.

Rampage is annoying but highly telegraphed and loses access to FC or healing. Very easy to wait out.

That Rev "Oneshot" was actually 6 different skills 3 of which are telegraphed and one of which was elite. The Nec in that video got outplayed.

Engineer Rampage is nothing. Holo was very balanced before they were given near perma stability + quickness. Half the time Holosmith players don't even use their Elixer X.

Deadeyes main issue is too much stealth. Rifle damage is balanced by having zero defense and poor utility other than just damage. Kneel makes you a sitting duck. It's really just the perma stealth and poor stealth rendering ( Bug/exploit that needs fixing ) that makes DE annoying.

Reaper damage is highly telegraphed

Guardian gaining 50% crit from retal OK this is the one you are actually somewhat right on and could use a slight nerf

Soulbeasts problem is insane boon uptime making it unkillable. Damage is actually mediocre unless they go zerk.

I hate to nitpick, but you've never been one shot. As someone who only makes builds that one shot, I must contest. However, I do agree with some things: Why is Mesmer good at EVERYTHING in EVERY game mode? It used to be that Mesmer's were weak to thieves because they were virtually identical because Portal problems. Now Portal is good, Mesmer is power and condi, can reset cooldowns or can make dodging basically a roll of 5+ abilities (Vigor, bonus clone, Invuln frame that doesn't actually detract from action time, and a special attack generator). Can Mesmer look bad somewhere? NO ONE LIKES TO FIGHT MESMERS. They are impossible to punish if they don't want to be. Compare this to an Elementalist or a Guardian. Mesmer can blink, stealth, portal, duplicate, and iframe up the wazoo.

> @"Posi.7156" said:

> > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > @"Posi.7156" said:

> > > ·Nerf

> > > -Mesmer damage, amount of condi stacks, less confusion stacks + torment stacks, mesmer is an extremly movile class, nerf the amount of immunities and movility that they have, the importance of portal which makes mesmer an absolutly must, teams that dont have mesmer they play with a handicap

> > > -Warrior rampage which can literally oneshot and extremly amount of CC and movility skills, they can stack 25 might stacks so easy

> > > -Engineer rampage aswell, elixir S immunity to everything which is extremly overpowered vs everything, before you could counterplay that with conditions,now it is imposible to counterplay. trait that reduces elite when dodge, also they can run with double elixir S

> > > -Thief rifle damage is insane, oneshooting every class with 4 autos most likely, incredible amount of stealth , daggerstorm literally makes the thief immune to everything while he keeps damaging you.

> > > -Necromancer reaper damage, it is insane it can oneshoot everything through reaper shroud

> > > -Guardian damage on core, the trait that gives 50% chance of crit it is insane for core guardians and their damage, they can oneshoot

> > > -Soulbeat insane amount of damage with their ult, insane boon making on themselves

> > >

> > > ·Buff

> > > -Necromancer it is a class that lacks a lot of movility compared to other classes , so you literally have to give them something to counterpressure that classes, which can be more damage. Scourge's f2,f3,f4,f5 delay is literally stupid which makes the necromancer impossible to do properly combos, redesign scurses,soul reaping and spite traits. Death magic is unplayeable. Lich form is useless, and golem is braindead, which necromancer has 2 less elite specs compared to other classes.

> > > - Elementalist is literally out of the meta, i dont know much about the ele, weaver has no spot on pvp.

> > > - POF Revenant spec is absolutly bad for pvp, no spot, totally useless

> > > PVP Conquest mode is made for mesmers, mesmers are a must on teams, mesmer is a class that is extremly important on top tier games, monthly or AT, portal use, and his amazing movility makes that class a must and S tier compared to other classes, other classes are just behind of mesmers , mesmers have been dominating pvp since 2013. Proleague times were something like, top 1,2,3 teams had mesmer main on their teams.

> > > It makes other classes handicapped, other classes cant carry like mesmers and that is frustrating players that are not mesmer main, imagine this scenario, where you have same skill level players but one of them is mesmer and the other one is necromancer, necromancer just will carry teamfights right, the class is designed for that from my experiences, mesmer will win his side, then he will portal the other side and +1 it, which makes 2 poitns captured for the mesmer, and 1 point captured for the necromancer, which makes 500-250 to the mesmer.

> > >

> > > If someone of anet hears me and wants more details about traits and stuff (on necro only because i dont know other classes that much) i will post which traits and stuff i would change.

> > > All feedback is welcome. Thank you guys for reading it.

> >

> > Just wondering why you dont write Rebenant?

>

> I dont know what you mean, maybe because i wrote POF Revenant spec? Because i didnt remember the name of it, but it is rengade i think

Because you write movility instead mobility all the time, thought your keybind maybe switched v and b

I was reading what you've said and it is really funny because probably no1 of you is a scourge main, you are probably players that facetank scourge damage because you tunnel vision them because you know the weakness of the class.

The only thing i would nerf on scourge is blood scourge, dont you get that MIRAGE and HOLOSMITH are op and scourge is not ?

Im going to explain like this for 20 iq people.

If we talk about OP class we look for some things:

- Dissengage potential

- Selfsustain

- Damage

Scourge only has DAMAGE , it doesnt have any dissengage potential (blink,stealth, etc)

It doesnt have any selfsustain (perma regen,water combos,etc)

Mesmer has dissengage potential, roam potential,damage,self sustain (a lot of blinks,immunities and stealth) and a lot of utility with portal

Holosmith has dissengage potential,roam potential,self sustain, and damage

It is fun how you want scourge to be nerfed because you are players that tunnel vision and facetank everything LUL.

I am totally agree that firebrand needs to be nerfed, and it is the firebrand that makes the scourge a problem. But the problem is not the scourge, it is the insane firebrand sustain.

Other classes dont need a firebrand as babysitter to be usefull,they are usefull by themselves, dont you get that?

Balance thoughs ?

Balance has never been so bad. Chill / Control / Condi bomb everywhere

Faceroll keyboard reapers everywhere I regret scourge post pof which says a lot.

PVP is now frustrating (my winning ration has not changed but even winning games are frustrating)

I though we were at the top cheese. Anet prooved me wrong.

GG